Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldy will be the no1 ruck 4 the year, get him while you can imho

Cheers, out of all my $400k options I was inclined to pick up Grundy..

Goldy is an obvious choice (but costs $200k more than Grundy).. That's extra 200, I can add to my current 200 and that gives me a about 400 to upgrade another mid pricer to a super premo... E.g NVB to Sloane or Clarke to Roughy...?

Thoughts?

Cheers

Cheers, out of all my $400k options I was inclined to pick up Grundy..

Goldy is an obvious choice (but costs $200k more than Grundy).. That's extra 200, I can add to my current 200 and that gives me a about 400 to upgrade another mid pricer to a super premo... E.g NVB to Sloane or Clarke to Roughy...

grundy has been good, very good , goldy is a ruck gun

I'm really liking the look of both Grundy and Blicavs atm. Can't see any reason why Blitz won't keep his scoring up. Tough call between both. TBC making life hell

Super happy i started with goldie.
Spudded up not getting him last year when he bottomed out.
So he was pretty much first picked once sc opened up.

After Mr drink dropped Minson was unsure on if he would be back nextweek or whats going on.
So brang in Blitz hes first Q was huge today.

Goldstein >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2nd best ruckman.
that's the annoying part though isn't it. need someone to genuinely step and take that 2nd spot. difficult picking a replacement for belch when the blokes behind Goldie are all pretty even

that's the annoying part though isn't it. need someone to genuinely step and take that 2nd spot. difficult picking a replacement for belch when the blokes behind Goldie are all pretty even
Teams without Goldstein are at a real disadvantage if he continues to score like this, it's not like missing out on a Pendlebury for example when you have maybe 5 other blokes who can fill the void any week, people without him are hemorrhaging ruck points. Stef Martin is looking like he could be that 2nd ruckman by virtue of him picking up 20 disposals per game and not having to contend with Leunberger now.

Teams without Goldstein are at a real disadvantage if he continues to score like this, it's not like missing out on a Pendlebury for example when you have maybe 5 other blokes who can fill the void any week, people without him are hemorrhaging ruck points. Stef Martin is looking like he could be that 2nd ruckman by virtue of him picking up 20 disposals per game and not having to contend with Leunberger now.

Could be. I've got him in draft, been happy with output so far. And this week has shown he can go big, which no-one else seems to be doing. Good signs.

I'm really liking the look of both Grundy and Blicavs atm. Can't see any reason why Blitz won't keep his scoring up. Tough call between both. TBC making life hell

Get Blicavs. I got him in for this round and he didn't disappoint. Grundy's a gun and will only get better but Witts will come in to play with him as soon as his match fitness is. Probably next week given Gault hasn't cut the mustard.

I am worried that I don't have Goldy but what can ya do? $10M only goes so far!

Get Blicavs. I got him in for this round and he didn't disappoint. Grundy's a gun and will only get better but Witts will come in to play with him as soon as his match fitness is. Probably next week given Gault hasn't cut the mustard.

I am worried that I don't have Goldy but what can ya do? $10M only goes so far!
Good call on Blicavs, playing a fair bit in the backline and picking up a lot of marks and possessions there.

Super happy i started with goldie.
Spudded up not getting him last year when he bottomed out.
So he was pretty much first picked once sc opened up.

After Mr drink dropped Minson was unsure on if he would be back nextweek or whats going on.
So brang in Blitz hes first Q was huge today.
Goldy and Blics :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stef seems to be the one as long as Luey doesn't play. Struggled with Luey in though. With Harris Andrews not doing anything special I wouldn't be surprised to see Luey back sooner rather than later though. We really need Luey to get injured again

Stef seems to be the one as long as Luey doesn't play. Struggled with Luey in though. With Harris Andrews not doing anything special I wouldn't be surprised to see Luey back sooner rather than later though. We really need Luey to get injured again
As an aside, Goldstein was bloody marvellous for your side yesterday, his last quarter specifically was huge. They were chucking two and even three blokes at him at the ruck contests and he was beating them by himself.

As an aside, Goldstein was bloody marvellous for your side yesterday, his last quarter specifically was huge. They were chucking two and even three blokes at him at the ruck contests and he was beating them by himself.
He played against a third man up in about half of all ruck contests for the whole day and still came away with 41 hit outs or something. 20 odd touches. Incredible performance. We'd be a poor side without him

He played against a third man up in about half of all ruck contests for the whole day and still came away with 41 hit outs or something. 20 odd touches. Incredible performance. We'd be a poor side without him
Probably your most important player right now and even at this stage a lock for AA. Seems to have even improved his actual ruck work this year as well. 14 contested possessions, 8 clearances, 6 tackles, love having him in my side racking up the massive scores!

Probably your most important player right now and even at this stage a lock for AA. Seems to have even improved his actual ruck work this year as well. 14 contested possessions, 8 clearances, 6 tackles, love having him in my side racking up the massive scores!
Totally agree. The second half of last year was ominous but he's managed to step up again. Seems to have a bit more agression this year too. He's taking contested marks, tackling hard and following up his own ruckwork, all things he has never really done

Totally agree. The second half of last year was ominous but he's managed to step up again. Seems to have a bit more agression this year too. He's taking contested marks, tackling hard and following up his own ruckwork, all things he has never really done
For a big fella his aerobic capacity is out of this world too, also is surprisingly very skilled, has clean hands and doesn't look to just get the ball to boot all the time blindly like some other ruckmen are prone in doing. Wouldn't be far off from being in the top 10 best players in the comp let alone the top ruckman right now imo.

For a big fella his aerobic capacity is out of this world too, also is surprisingly very skilled, has clean hands and doesn't look to just get the ball to boot all the time blindly like some other ruckmen are prone in doing. Wouldn't be far off from being in the top 10 best players in the comp let alone the top ruckman right now imo.
Two clear BOGs. Get on him for the brownlow! Read someone saying they got on him at $1001, think it was before the weekend though

Two clear BOGs. Get on him for the brownlow! Read someone saying they got on him at $1001, think it was before the weekend though
Will be at least on 6 votes at this stage, Fyfe clearly the frontrunner, probably has around 8 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back