Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldy's in good form. 168 & 133 from his last 2 outings against the cats. anyone gonna give him the C this week?
could destroy Cats' trash ruck department, may come into consideration if my VC doesn't go large

could destroy Cats' trash ruck department, may come into consideration if my VC doesn't go large
couple things holding me back at the moment. he's only played once at simmonds stadium in the past 3 years. any games past that isn't really worth much to go on. i realise playing the cats at home has gotten a bit easier compared to the dominant days in the 2007-2011 period, but still a tricky task.

the lack of a dominant ruckman for the cats is an eye opener though. zac smith had 35 hit outs last week, compared to the cats 25 & 15 for stanley and bilcavs both fairly mobile and could run goldy around a bit.

but goldy's yet to score under 100 this year, could be worth a shot? his 168 against the cats last year was 54 hit outs, up against bilcavs who only managed 22.

If Goldy keeps averaging near his average and Bellchambers around 70 I'll be happy for now, might look to upgrade to the best scoring ruck that I don't have down the track.

This. A few premo rucks will be coming down in price quite heavily due to (in my opinion anyway) CD changing the algorithm. Just hope that TBC can throw in the odd 80 or even 90 would be good.

Current averages for Top 10 rucks

Goldstein: 121
Blicavs: 99
Smith: 97
Grundy: 95
Jacobs: 94
Naitinui: 91
Sandilands: 88
Martin: 87
Maric: 86

Averages for Top 10 rucks last year

Jacobs: 115
Mumford: 114
Martin: 112
Sandilands: 108
Goldstein: 107
Ryder: 101
Lobbe: 100
Maric: 100
Minson: 93
Naitinui: 91

if Minson is out, I'm considering Minson to Blicavs lolfml

One of the few rucks (and I use that term loosely) that is mobile around the ground, plays pretty much as an extra midfielder. Always had a good engine, and has been working on his disposal, so you could do worse.

Word on the Bulldog board from a very reliable poster is that he's been dropped.

putting $1000 on Adelaide to win 100+ at $29

all those with Jacobs, captain him, he's in for a 300+ game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

putting $1000 on Adelaide to win 100+ at $29

all those with Jacobs, captain him, he's in for a 300+ game

Maybe if he was playing under the old scoring system. Might score a 120.

Beveridge making an early run at being most SC unfriendly coach of the century. I wonder if Bonts going to be a late out again too?
Still has a while to go before matching Dean Laidley as supercoach arch-enemy number 1. Leigh Matthews was a bit of a ******* too.

If CD need any convincing that the new hit outs scoring is absolute bullshit, they need look no further than Sam Jacobs scoring 67 despite dominating with 55 hitouts

How many were too advantage?

I'm looking to trade out my R2 Minson... I have $203k in the bank so potentially could upgrade to a Goldy, Jacobs, Mummy...

(My 1st ruck is Maric)

But I'm more inclined to pick up a 2nd ruck up to $400k price point, some options Blicavs, Grundy, Lycett, Bellchambers.... That way I can pocket the extra cash for a better upgrade next week.

Thoughts please?

I'm looking to trade out my R2 Minson... I have $203k in the bank so potentially could upgrade to a Goldy, Jacobs, Mummy...

(My 1st ruck is Maric)

But I'm more inclined to pick up a 2nd ruck up to $400k price point, some options Blicavs, Grundy, Lycett, Bellchambers.... That way I can pocket the extra cash for a better upgrade next week.

Thoughts please?

You don't want to be back at this point in 7-8 rds because your chosen mid-pricer is spudding it up.

Get the best ruck - Goldy IMO.

(My 1st ruck is Maric)

Thoughts please?

goldy will be the no1 ruck 4 the year, get him while you can imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back