List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand the part about Newman - they want him to wait until after the trade period to discuss his future. So presumably he's not going anywhere, otherwise they'd give him the opportunity to find a new club? Do they just mean contract negotiations?
Well presumably he wouldn't be worth anything at the trade table
so
If we pick up 2 or 3 big fish it could push us to the limit salary cap wise and we may not have room for him
or
We are unable to determine what we can offer him before knowing who's coming in thus he has to wait until the end of the trade period before he finds out our offer

Selwood may have overestimated his own worth here, if Geelong have low balled him he may not be very happy.

Trading Darling, lawl. No.

Trading Sinclair/Lycett, lawl. No.

Trading Brown? ...I'm not a huge fan of it, but I could see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Richmond are big fans of Colledge, so don't be surprised if he heads our way. By the sounds of it the cost will be virtually nothing?
3rd rounder at absolute most I'd say

West coast are usually pretty good at helping players that want to leave for more opportunity find a new home. If you guys are keen and there's no other interest our admin won't make it difficult

Apparently Richmond are big fans of Colledge, so don't be surprised if he heads our way. By the sounds of it the cost will be virtually nothing?

Any chance you can be cool and just give us your first rounder?

Brisbane have apparently said they have no interest in any of our players just want picks

Rubbish. Brisbane need ready made players like no other team in the comp.

This statement is really just code for "we have no interest in the players you are likely to make available to us".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back