List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was fun and now my head hurts.:drunk:
Not sure if there's something wrong with me or everyone else...

Every year the crazy's come out during off season especially in this trade thread.
I honestly can't stand all the BS and speculation. Happy to just wait and see what happens.

The only trading this crazy will be doing is trading an empty beer bottle for a full one.

Well that was fun and now my head hurts.:drunk:
Not sure if there's something wrong with me or everyone else...

Every year the crazy's come out during off season especially in this trade thread.
I honestly can't stand all the BS and speculation. Happy to just wait and see what happens.

The only trading this crazy will be doing is trading an empty beer bottle for a full one.
Well Free Agency starts tomorrow, so that's something right??

Right?

I`m trying to watch it now and rewinding small things I missed on game day , to see it in a different light so to speak..
Using the graph below, how do you now rate the game, after seeing it in a different light?

23d3720b61fc4d4ab8347d69533e9027.jpg

I reckon we should trade in Crowley and Stevie J just for the lols.
If freo pick up Johnson we should pickup Crowley just for the derbies and give him a free reign to be the annoying campaigner he is just for the lols

Yeah well the thing is Sydney are one of the only clubs that would value a 3rd round pick this season, given the weakness of the draft and the fact that picks are worth points for these academy players. I reckon giving up a 3rd round pick could be feasible - 1st, 3rd and Sinclair for Jetta and Mitchell? I would definitely do that. I don't know if Sydney would be willing to trade Mitchell but geez I'd love us to have a crack. We probably wouldn't need to go for Redden if we got Mitchell as we'd have our inside mid too.

I actually tried this with Superstar swan — no response yet, so I guess he thinks that they are getting ripped off in this trade. He was happy with a Jetta and Sinclair straight swap though. May be 17 + 37 (Selwood compo) for Mitchell?

Sure we cant persuade you take heeney as a sweetener

Does this mean you guys are getting ripped off in that trade? I knew somebody was getting ripped, just was n't sure who. In that case, how about it if we throw in our 3rd round pick as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not a good ruckman though, and when Nic Nat isn't in the ruck we get a fair bit worse at stoppages.
I haven't seen a much better effort from Lycett, played well against the Hawks but didn't have much influence with his taps. Not sure that he has the tank (yet) to compete all over the ground for 4 quarters. He's got heaps of potential, but Sinclair plays better to our strengths and has some development left in him. Lycett is the one who has ground to catch up.

First of all, Sinclair hasn't said he wants to leave so I can't see the club trading him unless he requests it. Secondly, all 3 northern academies have developed at least 2 players this season. Sydney has Mills & Dunkley, GWS has Hopper & Kennedy and Brisbane has Keays & Hipwood, there's others too that these clubs may want to take. Dunkley hasn't nominated yet but from Phantoms all of those guys are considered 1st round or close to it. If Brisbane want both of those guys plus a kid at 2 then they're going to need picks to get the points. We'll get Redden for our first, no players involved. If Dunkley nominates and Sydney want both of the kids they'll need points. Because Jetta is uncontracted, if there's enough points we may get away with our 2nd and the Selwood compo. We could then upgrade a rookie or 2 using our 4th & 5th round selections and take Matera or another kid with our 3rd round pick. If we have to trade players as well we should ask for next years draft picks in return, 2nd rounders and the like. At the very least it should be an interesting 10 days, I just hope our deals are win/win at the very least!

Despite Sinclair having improved this year, I hope to s**t we trade him. He'll never be more overvalued than he is now & Lycett will be sweet come round 1.

We suck when he's in the middle and for much of the season couldn't kick a goal.

Despite Sinclair having improved this year, I hope to s**t we trade him. He'll never be more overvalued than he is now & Lycett will be sweet come round 1.

We suck when he's in the middle and for much of the season couldn't kick a goal.

This is what I've been trying to say

If you are new to BigFooty, looking for trade news and starting at this end of the thread, please ignore the last 1000 odd posts, or probably the whole thread, or just BigFooty in general.

As you were

So worst case scenario:
We get jetta
Use our first round draft for jetta.

And keep selwood and sinkers

What would your reaction be?

If you are new to BigFooty, looking for trade news and starting at this end of the thread, please ignore the last 1000 odd posts, or probably the whole thread, or just BigFooty in general.

As you were
Except for the Minson trade. That's a done deal.

As you were

+ If you are female, stay away from Matty6

First of all, Sinclair hasn't said he wants to leave so I can't see the club trading him unless he requests it. Secondly, all 3 northern academies have developed at least 2 players this season. Sydney has Mills & Dunkley, GWS has Hopper & Kennedy and Brisbane has Keays & Hipwood, there's others too that these clubs may want to take. Dunkley hasn't nominated yet but from Phantoms all of those guys are considered 1st round or close to it. If Brisbane want both of those guys plus a kid at 2 then they're going to need picks to get the points. We'll get Redden for our first, no players involved. If Dunkley nominates and Sydney want both of the kids they'll need points. Because Jetta is uncontracted, if there's enough points we may get away with our 2nd and the Selwood compo. We could then upgrade a rookie or 2 using our 4th & 5th round selections and take Matera or another kid with our 3rd round pick. If we have to trade players as well we should ask for next years draft picks in return, 2nd rounders and the like. At the very least it should be an interesting 10 days, I just hope our deals are win/win at the very least!
Who would we upgrade from the rookie list though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back