News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your hopes up for a logo change this year.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-11-20/andrew-fagan-qa-recap

Nick Gaudio: I know the logo question has been asked over and over again, but we keep seeing the "spread winged" crow on a lot of AFC communications, surely once the "raptor head" deal finishes up we are looking to change to this glorious option. Also did we end up getting our "years an AFC member for" on the tickets for the coming season?

Andrew Fagan: Hi Nick - I am not a fan of changing logos regularly and there are always divided opinions on style and look, but it will remain on the agenda - but not a priority for 2016. Should note, there has been a lot of change recently - two new away strips, new marketing creative and brand tag line (WFAO) etc. Re: the years service, we are keen but investigating most efficient way. Thanks mate.

Comes across as a empty answer to me. He said the same thing last year.

True but i did find "on the agenda" and interesting response.

Regardless of whether you think the logo looks crap or amazing, it does look out of place alongside "we fly as one" branding. Flying Crow is ideal.

I'm not a polo wearer myself so wouldn't buy one but I actually think the 2016 version looks a lot better than last years. As above a bit more streamlined, compared to all the coloured panels on the 2015 version which looks a little cheaper/Kmart-ish in comparison. Although I've not seen either in person so it is probably a lot to do with the nicer/darker photo of the 2016 one compared to the lighter, creased and over-sized photo of the 2015 one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the lads on Twitter made this the other day. One of the better ideas I've seen.
The shield, colours and text banners are all elite IMO View attachment 194517
Why have a language that only a few hundred people out if 1 million or so in SA can understand on the front?.

The Crow looks a bit drunk to me.

One of the lads on Twitter made this the other day. One of the better ideas I've seen.
The shield, colours and text banners are all elite IMO View attachment 194517
I think that would look better with a smaller full crow (with spread wings). Don't be afraid of Latin, folks. Latin is your friend - it makes anything sound more important.

I thought that response was reasonably promising actually. It was never happening this year.

"On the agenda". He certainly didn't rule it out into the future.

I might be wrong but I vaguely recall him saying it wasn't on the agenda early in the year. If that's the case then I call that progress.:D

Does anyone know if we're getting another hat this year with membership? We must be getting something, otherwise it's a bit steep with the scarf shunted over into the $90 colour match package with the hoodie

• [*]Membership card
    [*]Membership kit including Member lanyard, pin, sticker and magnet
    [*]Member cap
    [*]2016 Official Club Yearbook (one per household)
    [*]Exclusive member email communications and special offers
    [*]Exclusive members 10% discount at CROWmania

EDIT: On the other side, is the hoodie/scarf combo going to be any good? I want to say maybe but too many hoodies and not usually a scarf person, then again this'll be the first time I've gone live to an oval in years.

EDIT: On the other side, is the hoodie/scarf combo going to be any good? I want to say maybe but too many hoodies and not usually a scarf person, then again this'll be the first time I've gone live to an oval in years.

If the hoodie is made by the same people who made the members hoodie last year it should be fine. A couple friends got it, a little thin but otherwise well made, seemed to hold up during the year. Scarf is a scarf is a scarf, the last two members scarfs I got were of pretty standard construction, no issues. Not had a strange one since our first season of the ravens logo, when we got an almost A-League style one.

I hope that hat is another red hat like my last one, and that it fits. I so rarely get an included hat that actually fits.

Why have a language that only a few hundred people out if 1 million or so in SA can understand on the front?.

The Crow looks a bit drunk to me.

Hanging out with Charlie Curnow me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back