2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Sean Huy from shep united to Heidelberg. Vasilevski is Vinnies puppet, so no surprise. I heard on the mill A previous leading goal kicking will return from a cashed up stint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brutal my dear chap, have you any mail regarding one of LP's favourite sons? Despite announcing his retirement he may possibly be in talks with a Div 1 powerhouse? Say it isn't so.

Shoulder was this exact issue this time last year and he managed to play on
He did but it affected his output greatly. What he went through with that injury was pretty serious, but in the end I don't know what he'll do. What I will say is he owes us nothing, is a life member, great leader and whatever he does is fine by me and I'm guessing all others.

Sean Huy from shep united to Heidelberg. Vasilevski is Vinnies puppet, so no surprise. I heard on the mill A previous leading goal kicking will return from a cashed up stint.
Vas linked to 2 Div club also. Man this bloke gets around. Mernda bundy west p lower greenvale and now??? 6 clubs says more about the individual i believe

Vas linked to 2 Div club also. Man this bloke gets around. Mernda bundy west p lower greenvale and now??? 6 clubs says more about the individual i believe
Yep. Don't think he's too worried about standard, just whoever has the biggest $$$. I'm led to believe he contacted one div 2 club and was told thanks, but no thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back