2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Brutal ,as you know I'm well informed on the matter,do you want to go into detail on here ?if so I will.the club broke their financial agreement to every player therefore he had no contract.greenvale paid out as they knew lower were just playing hard ball which turned out to be a silly thing to do . As many were saying on here when it happened it stops players returning,which I know if the situation was handled differently then ,he would have returned this year
Mate I think I've spelled out all that is required and most will get it. He left us, looks like he's leaving Greenvale, he approached us and was told 'No'! I don't rate him from a club perspective. He was negative towards younger blokes and gave nothing off field. Greater minds and powers than me have marked him as I or harsher. His game play is about him more than the team. Good luck to him wherever he goes and to whatever club takes him on.

Utility Matt Keys to return to Eltham after two seasons up at Shep Swans. Good to see we are adding some well needed size.

Karnezis departing West Preston? Any truth to that?

Unlikely - An article published yesterday reported Ahmed Saad could be joining the Roosters if he doesn't get drafted and in the article it mentions a connection with Karnezis - "Saad also has links to Roosters forward Patrick Karnezis through AFL Victoria."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...d/news-story/df364abd44a474ecc4ab54966426e2e7

If it does happen it would certainly create headaches for defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't that be nice, care to elaborate? Hearing they aren't going to recruit many players at all and will have to cover for Marigliani, Finn, Wilson, Miller, Connors and of course... Magner :D

Magner the only one out of that lot not playing. Won the grand final without him. Berger's will be right.

Trev going around again? Surely the taste of success on his lips will keep interested for 2017?

Trev going around again.

A lot to like at the Berger's coming off the seniors and reserves premierships.

Vinnie Datolli appointed to the Under 19's position.

A very strong junior program which includes Matt Ryan, Craig Hayes, Craig Hunter & Jeremy Guard (ex Fitzroy) among the coaches.

Trev going around again.

A lot to like at the Berger's coming off the seniors and reserves premierships.

Vinnie Datolli appointed to the Under 19's position.

A very strong junior program which includes Matt Ryan, Craig Hayes, Craig Hunter & Jeremy Guard (ex Fitzroy) among the coaches.
Haysey coaching diamond creek too?

Have strong mail that Loader will not be at hurstbridge, Farrelly also gone.
Heidelberg have gotten an absolute gun in Hoy
Panthers have got several ex players back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back