NRL 2016 NRL Grand Final - Melbourne Storm vs Cronulla Sharks

Who'll win the 2016 NRL Grand Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did Ch9's NRL broadcast in here in South Australia stop 35 secs after the game finished? Their bastardry? Or because of our solar panels and wind turbines?

Same thing used to happen here in Melbourne mate. It might be on Gem.

Pretty damm long. Mind you, in Melbourne, not many years ago they'd be replaying some show from the 80's, so I guess we should be grateful.

Good to see the NRL Touch Judges are adopting the AFL game plan - Just Pass it as far forward as you can (at least our umpires would call it a throw!!!!!) without penalty, but put your foot out of touch and they see that one - Either have forward Passes penalised or take it out of the rule book, as For this a National Game we need better officials bunker or no bunker - If they (the officials) did their job as they are paid for we would not need 4 extra officials sitting on their butts watching a TV screen at our expense!!!!!!! - Well done Sharks - Shame on NRL officialdom??????

Why did Ch9's NRL broadcast in here in South Australia stop 35 secs after the game finished? Their bastardry? Or because of our solar panels and wind turbines?

Bit of both I reckon. They're showing some show that was missed on Wednesday due to the Great SA Blackout.

The coverage is now on Gem.

Really piss poor by Channel 9 - should've put the other show on Gem.

Same thing used to happen here in Melbourne mate. It might be on Gem.
Thanks but 'the vibe' is gone now. Still there'll be plenty to read about from a week where as Roy and HG used to say "Too much sport is barely enough." Really looking forward to Back Page and Tony Squires on Tuesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always has to be one who thanks Jesus.

ANZ the best stadium in the world. Lol.

Norm Provan looked a bit nonplussed.

He was my pick too. Great to hear someone is having a much better Sunday than yesterday was!
Thanks, losing 2 grand finals in 1 weekend would have been the worst.

Back