2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been a member for a few years, was wondering, as a 17 year old, do I have to buy an adult membership or is there a concession option?

Haven't been a member for a few years, was wondering, as a 17 year old, do I have to buy an adult membership or is there a concession option?

There is definitely a concession option, but depending on your membership category/type you may even be able to get a youth membership (which I believe is cheaper).

There is definitely a concession option, but depending on your membership category/type you may even be able to get a youth membership (which I believe is cheaper).
I can't seem to find it, do you know how I can find it?

Can someone please answer the phone in our membership department.

Can someone please answer the phone in our membership department.

As one who works in a call centre, there are times where there are a high volume of calls, this may coincide with very few of us on at any single time (personally I have been 1 of 2 people receiving calls from Australia for an 8 hour period. From memory we "lost" 160ish people out of 820ish) sometimes, s**t happens, try again, it will not be on purpose, we will generally be helping someone else at that exact time.

This yr due to work and family commitments i might only make a couple of games.
I want to remain a member in some capacity still. As i dont have Foxtel i might get our Didgital membership instead. Has anybody else here had this before and did you get good service with the live game streams.
Yes, as an interstate member without Foxtel I got the digital membership. Only problem is you need to watch it through the AFL app on a smart phone. Which you then can connect to a TV for viewing delight ;)

Yes, as an interstate member without Foxtel I got the digital membership. Only problem is you need to watch it through the AFL app on a smart phone. Which you then can connect to a TV for viewing delight ;)
Thanks mate. The website says smart ph or tablet. Does that mean i cant watch it on my Lap Top??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This yr due to work and family commitments i might only make a couple of games.
I want to remain a member in some capacity still. As i dont have Foxtel i might get our Didgital membership instead. Has anybody else here had this before and did you get good service with the live game streams.
Yeah I'm a digital member.

Streaming is crystal clear on my I pad & I phone via the afl app, club will send you out login details closer to NAB cup.

Gringo posted somehting in another thread that I wanted to respond to, but this thread is more appropriate.

have a huge latent supporter base.

It wouldn't surprise me:
354k in 2014 - http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/5838-afl-supporteres-2014-201409260552
444k in 2011 - http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/finding-1807-201304260515

If we get to 444k again it'd put us pretty close to the amount of Hawks and Tigers. Then it's just a matter of converting a large amount into memberships and attendances.

In 2014 the Hawks converted 15.3% of those supporters into members. In the same year we only converted 8.5%.

Even if we stay at that low conversion rate but increase the overall supporters then we'd have 37.7k members at 444k supporters. However, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that we'd also improve that conversion rate and that starts to have massive impacts on total membership numbers. Even just raising it to 10% and we have 44k members. 50k members doesn't seem too unreasonable if we keep improving on field.

Is this the scarf? :eek:

Mikileaks_Mick_Molloy_St_Kilda_Scarfe_Typo.JPG

Saints got some cheap scarves from China that had misspelled our motto. I suspect that led to a sacking or two.
yeah I kept mine .
Think the Chinese were taking the piss out of us and Furtius Quo Rdelius probably translates into
"Stupid tightarse round eye devils" or something:D

yeah I kept mine .
Think the Chinese were taking the piss out of us and Furtius Quo Rdelius probably translates into
"Stupid tightarse round eye devils" or something:D
The spelling was wrong at least on the original batch. They more more pixelated than an Adam Sandler movie, they looked threadbare when new and were only about half the length of my other scarves. I loved it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back