Live Event 2017 Charles Sutton Medal - 4 October, 7pm @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to become quite the credentialed player is JJ. Premiership, Norm Smith, B&F. Probably would have been AA once or twice(certainly in 2016) if not for injuries

maybe the coaches are trying to give props to players they don't think got enough recognition? IDK I'm stumped.
Macrae is one of those players who doesnt receive enough recognition so I would say that idea is out the window. I am stumped also.

Understand maybe not having Macrae on top, but how he is not in the top five will continue to escape me for a very long time. Even Dunks and most other players backed him and Bont in so dont know what the coaches have been watching to be honest
Wasn't Bont streets ahead of any other WB player in the AFLCA award? At least half of his votes would have come from Bev.

Something weird going on if Bont doesn't win it.

Who's exactly on match committee? Bevo, assistants, development coaches, Chris Grant, Ben Graham?

Who's to blame for this mess? #JusticeforMacrae

You guys do realise that you don't necessarily have to fly into a panic and start thinking up conspiracy theories every time something slightly unexpected happens, right?
You've been here long enough to know that everything is a crisis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You guys do realise that you don't necessarily have to fly into a panic and start thinking up conspiracy theories every time something slightly unexpected happens, right?
Now you tell me!

Whens the next update gonna happen?? Are they doing round by round at the actual event or are the just putting up leaderboards like on twitter?

I'm genuinely gutted for Jack. I assume that this will be barely thought of by the seemingly-unflappable spirit of Macrae, but I actually feel really, really bad that he simply cannot get any sort of proper recognition for what has been a standout show of consistency and hard work in a dour year for the club. It eludes me how he can be so poorly represented in this polling - honestly, I'm bewildered.

Since when? Although, when we slightly unexpectedly won the premiership, it was everybody else who had the conspiracy theories:cool:

The video of #RoamingDunks has been taken off the Western Bulldogs App/Website. Still appears to be on Twitter.
Correct me if I'm wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The video of #RoamingDunks has been taken off the Western Bulldogs App/Website. Still appears to be on Twitter.
Correct me if I'm wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dunno why.

also the people that run the fb page are nazis. I had vented a few times on their statuses a few years ago when we were really bad and they banned me from writing on their statuses then after.

Is that round 20, or our 20th game? So like is there 2 or 3 matches left for Bont to catch up?

Zaine Cordy and Nick Jamieson taking home two awards each is proof of the power of the mo

1239405318971.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back