Player Sponsorship 2017 Dockers Women's Buddy Draft Picks

Remove this Banner Ad

If we let Freo95 have Gabby o'sullivan, that leaves Beatrice Devlyn or Taylah Angel for you

I'm a big fan of the underdog. When Emily Bonser had to drop out and we picked up Beatrice, that's as underdog as you can get. She's also a 12 year Freo member, 3 times WAWFL Youth Girls B&F winner, wears number 26, the youngest in our squad, and kicked our first ever goal against Adelaide. Future jet. I'll go with Bea ;)

Sucks to be you lot to let such a talent slip through the draft #stealofthedraft

I'm a big fan of the underdog. When Emily Bonser had to drop out and we picked up Beatrice, that's as underdog as you can get. She's also a 12 year Freo member, 3 times WAWFL Youth Girls B&F winner, wears number 26, the youngest in our squad, and kicked our first ever goal against Adelaide. Future jet. I'll go with Bea ;)

Sucks to be you lot to let such a talent slip through the draft #stealofthedraft
Now THAT is a great buddy!

So, were done, and I got Dana.

This means I win, no?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
To be fair I know nothing about my pick Stephanie Cain, other than that she shares the No20 with my man Tabs.... But I heard she's going to be a shoe in for the best and fairest medal.

Speaking of.... Have they announced anything on the medals yet. Brownlow - Coleman, etc. Are they going to be a thing, will they have a generic name until a suitable female star stands tall?

To be fair I know nothing about my pick Stephanie Cain, other than that she shares the No20 with my man Tabs.... But I heard she's going to be a shoe in for the best and fairest medal.

Speaking of.... Have they announced anything on the medals yet. Brownlow - Coleman, etc. Are they going to be a thing, will they have a generic name until a suitable female star stands tall?
The AFL players association has announced an award http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/aflw-players-mvp-award-announced/
Nothing from the AFL I am aware of.

Stephanie is a small and quick outside mid. Not afraid to have a few bounces and take players on. So, about the only thing she has in common with Tabs is the number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back