List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're saying Tony Sheehan knows, but the Crows don't? Would you be playing Jesse Hogan leading into a finals series knowing he was going to Fremantle next year? No way. Tony Sheehan is guessing. Like I said, he gets one right every now and then, and he hangs his hat on that instead of the 20 he gets wrong. He came out and said Dusty was signing a 7 year contract!

I'm not saying Tony Sheahan is right because who knows but you're naive if you think players don't know where they're playing the next year before the end of the season.

The only thing i remember about Tony Sheehan is that Sam New rang him and called him a campaigner and so forth because he leaked a news story that the footy show was going to air

I'm not saying Tony Sheahan is right because who knows but you're naive if you think players don't know where they're playing the next year before the end of the season.
There is a point that backs all this up.

Buddy. Buddy was tapped nearly 12 months out by the Swans. He knew he was heading there well before almost anyone.

That said, Sheahan is the million monkeys of AFL journos

You guys are crazy if you think players haven't gone into finals series before knowing they're going to be at a rival club the next year.

Clearly guys are going to know if they're planning on leaving, but I doubt many of them would be happily announcing a desire to move a few weeks before finals. It's a dickish thing to do.

Clearly guys are going to know if they're planning on leaving, but I doubt many of them would be happily announcing a desire to move a few weeks before finals. It's a dickish thing to do.
May not have announced either. Crows may just be being lead along by management since a decision has been made.

May not have announced either. Crows may just be being lead along by management since a decision has been made.

Yes, maybe not. Reading the tweet, I'd imagine Tony Sheahan has been sneaking into Lever's bedroom for the past fortnight and recording his sleep patterns, night terrors, etc. Jake mumbles "... Demons" during the wee hours of a dark and stormy night, and Sheahan's next big story is born.

We'd have to be mad to shop Frost around after he's improved sñbbbo much, unless we're getting Lever out of it. Must be a hold up on his end

Not getting involved in the rumour but he might have told someone he wants to play for the club x next year and has agreed on a handshake contract with them. Could have been decided a couple weeks ago

Heard that a young Port player has agreed to be at North next year. Will be interesting to see if it actually happens. Not going to say who it is. If it pans out then it shows clubs are wheeling and dealing before the trade period, regardless of what they say.

Heard that a young Port player has agreed to be at North next year. Will be interesting to see if it actually happens. Not going to say who it is. If it pans out then it shows clubs are wheeling and dealing before the trade period, regardless of what they say.
Ooh, would love to know who.

Interesting...

Ah. So could be anyone on Port's list given under 35 is young to the Roos.
Yeah but they need to be over 31 otherwise they are too young

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point of posting this if you won't give us the name? This isn't the whisper column in the HS ffs

I mentioned the young fella from Aspley who I'd be very keen on if he's still around later in the draft ... He just won the NEAFL's Goal of the Year with this effort ...

Too much Cameron Ling physical similarity. Pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back