2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't get enthused by Rayner ......seems to be more a BF fashionable pick, similar to Christiansen was a month ago b4 he disappeared ......IMO Trap

A necessary evil. There aren't many cheap rookies with job security. LDU and Rayner are coming back into fashion because we realise they'll get games, and not just early. I've dumped Rayner though, and I feel better.

A necessary evil. There aren't many cheap rookies with job security. LDU and Rayner are coming back into fashion because we realise they'll get games, and not just early. I've dumped Rayner though, and I feel better.
I understand, but you're tying up $400K for 2 Rookies ?? ......if you have Brayshaw, that's close to $600K for 3 Rookies .....ouch !

If i see one more team posted ....i'm going to lose it

tenor.gif

Just start the season ......lock all the teams ....i've had enough

If i get rid of danger, this happens:

Danger -> Mitchell
Witherden -> Hurley
Ryder -> Kruezer

What do you think?

How are we all dealing with the byes?

Tend to agree. I used to spend an amazing amount of time not taking the players I thought were best because they had an awkward Bye round, and then watched as those players averaged 10-15 points less per round as who I would have taken if Bye's didn't exist. You could swallow that when the Byes were at Rounds 8/9/10, but now they're later, I reckon that the points you gain picking the best players outstrips the donut you might receive. Remember that while you might get a donut one round, in the other round you're playing a super-premo against someone else's rookie that they're forced to play.

Have 400k spare, should I look at getting another premium? Also, thoughts on the team please.

View attachment 473109
Coffield and English won't play round 1, get rid of them

Get another mid premo ASAP, I suggest Parker or Cripps

Maybe Coffield -> Naughton
Rayner -> Parker/Cripps
English -> Fogarty/Ryan/Venables

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's ere I'm currently at... my team has been turned on its head today!

Spent more on rookies than normal but going for reliability over price. Hopefully it will be a long term gain for short term pain.

Am I finally going crazy? :huh:

View attachment 473080
For the love of god, put the E on Dow before you forget like some idiot does every single year and then comes in bitching that he got 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back