List Mgmt. 2020 Trade/FA TARGETS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade hypotheticals and discussion of how you think or want a trade to happen go here - 2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread.

If you want to talk about a current Hawthorn player and if they’re staying on the list, it goes here - Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Trade/FA targets thread is for discussion of News about players we are to target via trade of FA. It’s not for “Kane Cornes says we should get this player”.

I wonder if COVID and the disjointed season will make for a more surprising trade period, with more players getting a taste of their football career mortality as it were, they may be more inclined to aggressively chase success and move to immediate contenders, or move to other states that will set up their life after football.
Especially if they are asked to take a pay cut.

I wonder if COVID and the disjointed season will make for a more surprising trade period, with more players getting a taste of their football career mortality as it were, they may be more inclined to aggressively chase success and move to immediate contenders, or move to other states that will set up their life after football.

What if at the end of the year the only state with the virus is Victoria... there might be some people wanting to live in another state :'(

Pretty sure zero Hawks fans have dubbed them JOMTOM
Agreed. Looks like they've just taken the the JOM and TOM thing and then applied the 'Dangerwood' amalgamation thing to it and called it a day.

I would love to know the inside story of their pre-season camp with that pseudo-psychology SAS bullshit mob. That seemed to be the destroyer of that place.

Here we go...

I’d go after Clayton Oliver. Dees are faeces.....think he is gettable.
I turned the game on and watched for about 5 mins and Oliver was horrible. Turned the ball over at least twice in that time. But then again their whole team are poo at the moment. Wouldn't my Pickett in our forward line though

I turned the game on and watched for about 5 mins and Oliver was horrible. Turned the ball over at least twice in that time. But then again their whole team are poo at the moment. Wouldn't my Pickett in our forward line though
It is a good thing they spent all off season practicing contested football...🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd do this in a heartbeat but Swans would surely be asking for a sweetener. What would you be willing to add to our 2020 first rounder? Maybe James Cousins. Swans were chasing him by memory.

I’m not sure, perhaps. I do think Cousins will be trade bait at the end of the year. I’d offer something like a first round pick in this years draft + a future second round pick.

Trade out this years first round pick for Papley.
Give them Timmy O as a sweetner. They need a tall that can get on the park which at least Timmy has in his favour. Would be a handy 3rd tall for them while Blakey and Mcartin take the main responsibility.

I'd do this in a heartbeat but Swans would surely be asking for a sweetener. What would you be willing to add to our 2020 first rounder? Maybe James Cousins. Swans were chasing him by memory.
A collection of photos from when Buddy was actually on the park playing footy?
A 'years left' countdown clock to when his contract expires?
A coupon for one free consultation with our medical group whilst we're stationed in Sydney? (a prepayment, obviously)
A sixty minute Q&A session with the master coach himself while he's up there, albeit in place of the first round pick!

A collection of photos from when Buddy was actually on the park playing footy?
A 'years left' countdown clock to when his contract expires?
A coupon for one free consultation with our medical group whilst we're stationed in Sydney? (a prepayment, obviously)
A sixty minute Q&A session with the master coach himself while he's up there, albeit in place of the first round pick!
1594017707936.png

I'd rather we went all out for Jeremy Cameron.

Yes, yes, yes, Gil might come in with the brown paper bag, but we need an elite forward target. We went hard at Lynch, so can't see why we don't do the same with Jezza
Might also bump up his price and make Williams affordable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back