Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Epic.
I love it.
who are your candidates for roughy manoeuvres this year?
Westoff is gone. you need to find a new one.

I reckon Roughieing my rookies rucks amongst themselves so I can score over 100 points per week for that line is on the cards.

While all you guys dont spend a single trade on rucks all year, me and my Roughieing of Lycett and Westy through my R1/2 and FWD DPP really gave me the edge I was looking for to finish outside of the top 10k that year.

Damn - the 2nd team does look more balanced.
But, you are going to kick yourself when it will take you ages to get Lloyd and Neale.
Personally, I'm going value based (and loco), so I can live with not having these guns for a while - but, can you?

Thats what I can’t decide.

Having no Lloyd and Neale will hurt but I have a M5 with the second team (Taranto) and Dusty and Caldwell up forward instead of Daniher and Impey.

It’s probably just a guessing game at this stage but Jordon vs Berry, what’s the general consensus?

Jordon is in mostly because Melbourne is missing three midfielders, I wouldn't trust him to keep his job for more than a week or two. Berry seems to have better security, now that Crouch has been ruled out for a rather significant period of time.

After gallons of scotch and beers, tons of unlimited trades and going totally out of my mind I am here with my final team kentlemen. :moustache:

View attachment 1079471
View attachment 1079472

giphy.gif

Alright, with the first lockout coming up, barring any selection disasters this is what I'm going with:

42A009A6-CF8A-4867-A7A2-55A9BC70E814.jpeg
5AF54AC9-619B-4DA1-A8BB-749B20A96335.jpeg

Nank is my biggest POD but I'm really bullish on him. Reckon he averages 100+ easily this year with no Soldo taking his minutes.

I reckon Roughieing my rookies rucks amongst themselves so I can score over 100 points per week for that line is on the cards.

While all you guys dont spend a single trade on rucks all year, me and my Roughieing of Lycett and Westy through my R1/2 and FWD DPP really gave me the edge I was looking for to finish outside of the top 10k that year.

Even without Lloyd, Neale and Oliver?

I prefer Caldwell to Phillips to be honest as he has more of a pure inside mid role.

Lineball for me - Phillips has history on his side and looks to be playing an inside/outside role. That might change with Titch and JOM back, but IMO 90+ would be the aim for Phillips.

I have no idea how to gauge Caldwell's scoring. Will attend plenty of stoppages, but with only a small sample size over the PS it's impossible to say how he'll go with Essendon running their preferred midfield vs opposition midfielders. Wouldn't be too surprised if he was a little bit underwhelming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a hot minute since I have posted, last year with covid couldn't get into the footy or SuperCoach. Hopfuly this year I can get back into the swing of it.

Here is the team going into tonight might have to change a few of the non playing rookies once teams are out.
246fd4daffcd5c6d9626174da3275345.jpg
d382d5ce188e96212c49b63b27ec5a2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jordon is in mostly because Melbourne is missing three midfielders, I wouldn't trust him to keep his job for more than a week or two. Berry seems to have better security, now that Crouch has been ruled out for a rather significant period of time.
Hately not confirmed in or out though

I think if they play together then that helps Berrys JS.

View attachment 1079929

Slapped this together last minute after doing zero research.

Any glaring omissions on any lines or any players I have picked that are just stupid?
there wont be 2 rookies to play each week.
i think you need another defender.

View attachment 1079929

Slapped this together last minute after doing zero research.

Any glaring omissions on any lines or any players I have picked that are just stupid?
A lot of money riding the pine in Fantasia. I also don't think he's a good pick - too erratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back