NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who will win Wild Card Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflseahawks: (7) Seattle at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllac: (5) Los Angeles at :nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (7) Miami at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York at :nflvikings: (3) Minnesota

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflravens: (6) Baltimore at :nflbengals:(3) Cincinnati

TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys:(5) Dallas at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City
:nfleagles: (1) Philadelphia

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Dak's best is better than all of the old hacks in tier 3. None of those guys are ever returning to the glory days either so they shouldnt be ranked as high as they are GG.exe
Even as bad as Brady was today, hes still better than all tier fours. Same with Rodgers and Stafford. Wilson yeah but he can return to better play

Even as bad as Brady was today, hes still better than all tier fours. Same with Rodgers and Stafford. Wilson yeah but he can return to better play

You are the QB tier master, I will bow to your judgment.

You were right on Lamar , speaking of where has LittleG gone, MIA since Lamar went down, not a true Ravens fan :thumbsdownemoji:

I think he's more like the Turkish Delight of the favourites box, rated by some, but despised by most.

I love Turkish delights.

Despite his check down on 4th down nonsense yesterday Cousins is the anti Brady, the most unlucky QB of all time possibly. You never EVER see Kirk's defense bail him out of a bad game. When Cousins pays bad it seems like its a loss 99% of the time

I love Turkish delights.

Despite his check down on 4th down nonsense yesterday Cousins is the anti Brady, the most unlucky QB of all time possibly.
So do I, and am one of the few that think that Kirk can play, but also understand why there is so much distaste in his play

I think he's more like the Turkish Delight of the favourites box, rated by some, but despised by most.
I love Turkish delights.

Despite his check down on 4th down nonsense yesterday Cousins is the anti Brady, the most unlucky QB of all time possibly. You never EVER see Kirk's defense bail him out of a bad game. When Cousins pays bad it seems like its a loss 99% of the time

I always look for the Turkish Delights first.

Cousins just doesn't seem to have that extra gear when needed but do agree re the luck thing to a certain extent. You just know that if Brady had thrown that 4th down pass short of the sticks that the defender would have been flagged for PI.

But then again, Brady lives rent free in a lot of defenders heads, Cousins not so much.

Imagine putting your faith in Jimmy G playing 17 games as head coach with your job on the line. No way Jose.

Imagine putting your faith in Lamar playing 17 games as head coach with your job on the line. No way Jose

Both have done very well previously and in a good system would go well.
I would trust both of them.

Jimmy G to NYJ (big city, San Fran connection)
Lamar to LV (alongside Jacobs would be awesome)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke has been kissed on his dick more times than Johnny Sins.

Fair enough he's a legend of the game and one of the best quarterbacks ever, but he's also the luckiest sportsperson in human history.

It's great that the world gets a reminder of what he is when he doesn't have the best roster and/or coach in the league, just a standard very good QB... not superman

Post of the year. This should be pinned to the top of the board. I have missed you.

The bloke has been kissed on his dick more times than Johnny Sins.

Fair enough he's a legend of the game and one of the best quarterbacks ever, but he's also the luckiest sportsperson in human history.

It's great that the world gets a reminder of what he is when he doesn't have the best roster and/or coach in the league, just a standard very good QB... not superman
He’s 45.

Picnic
Caramello
Turkish delight
Dairy milk
Boost / Moro
Cherry ripe
Flake
Dream
Crunchie

Cherry ripe tier 1.

Turkish Delight and Boost tier 2.

Meh the rest.

Cherry ripe tier 1.

Turkish Delight and Boost tier 2.

Meh the rest.
I will raise every one of them and put my Mint Aero Bar on the table! 😍

If anyone would like excess Turkish delights I live in a household of 4 where nobody likes them. Last I saw we had an old Tupperware container half full. Not sure why we keep them. Hopefully the wife saw some sense and disposed of them.

I'm certain some of them would be old enough to be at school.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If anyone would like excess Turkish delights I live in a household of 4 where nobody likes them. Last I saw we had an old Tupperware container half full. Not sure why we keep them. Hopefully the wife saw some sense and disposed of them.

I'm certain some of them would be old enough to be at school.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's the cherry ripes in our house. They never dust until my dad visits....

Back