Teams 2022 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_190.png
Just spent the last hour fixing this up after realising that Jarrod Witts has never cracked the ton. So I've gone from Gitts to Dandy. Team isn't perfect by a long shot but it'll probably do.

Hi all, would love some feedback on this team! $57k ITB

DEF: Crisp, Short, Whitfield, McInerney, Hewett, Hinge (PMcartin, SDK)

MID: Macare, Miller, Neale, Rowell, Berry, JHF, Daicos, JWards (Stephens, SOligo, MacDonald)

RUCKS: Gawn, Grundy

FORWARD: Dunkley, Butters, Coniglio, McGovern, Xerri, Durdin (Rachele, Martin)

Any thoughs very much appreciated

MID: Macare, Miller, Neale, Rowell, Berry, JHF, Daicos, JWards (Stephens, SOligo, MacDonald)

Too late...it's started already. Sorry dude

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

JK. Nice team

Welcome to the board

My previous post was very out of character ;) Please ignore.

Your team looks pretty good. Nice job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is it. The allure of the big 4 ultra premo mids got me and I adjusted to take 3/4 of them.

If MacDonald, Dixon and Martin are all named, I might up Rowell to Cripps and ride my luck with the cheapies.
Otherwise I'll spend the $137,600 to grab a couple of Brodie, Durdin and Dyl Stephens.

1647469074512.png

Well this is it. The allure of the big 4 ultra premo mids got me and I adjusted to take 3/4 of them.

If MacDonald, Dixon and Martin are all named, I might up Rowell to Cripps and ride my luck with the cheapies.
Otherwise I'll spend the $137,600 to grab a couple of Brodie, Durdin and Dyl Stephens.

View attachment 1346105
Our teams are looking scarily similar right now.

Our teams are looking scarily similar right now.
Good luck to us!

The 4 premo/4 def backline is very common after we got confirmation on Gibcus/McCartin/Hinge/SDK.

View attachment 1346105

And in the end .....you've ended up with my team, bar 2 ......don't you feel dirty right now 🤣

Still subject to Rookies selected ...still toying with the DEF Premo's ?? ......Brodie or Rachelle ???

1647470639336.png

And in the end .....you've ended up with my team, bar 2 ......don't you feel dirty right now 🤣

Still subject to Rookies selected ...still toying with the DEF Premo's ?? ......Brodie or Rachelle ???

View attachment 1346123
So many teams are the same. Guess it's all down to trading and rookie scores on field.

Any cash in the bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back