Teams 2022 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many teams are the same. Guess it's all down to trading and rookie scores on field.

Any cash in the bank?
$28K currently .....but that could go up with some manipulation of fringe players ....I'd like $40K in the bank ideally

$28K currently .....but that could go up with some manipulation of fringe players ....I'd like $40K in the bank ideally
Yeah I'd say you want $25k minimum, but it depends on who you got

I'm tempted to turn:

Soligo into DStephens
Martin into Durdin
Rachele into Brodie

just $6,300 left

but I think that's OK considering my rookie correction trades, if I do any, will all be downgrades

All depends on MacDonald, Dixon and Nick Martin. Hope he gets news this arvo

I'm tempted to turn:

Soligo into DStephens
Martin into Durdin
Rachele into Brodie
I'll go the contested possession player / tackler ...over the outside player .....in this case, not a fan of Stephens, and I'm not as sure of his JS, as you are

Like the other options

Well this is it. The allure of the big 4 ultra premo mids got me and I adjusted to take 3/4 of them.

If MacDonald, Dixon and Martin are all named, I might up Rowell to Cripps and ride my luck with the cheapies.
Otherwise I'll spend the $137,600 to grab a couple of Brodie, Durdin and Dyl Stephens.

View attachment 1346105
Almost identical to me Steve...

it's hideous (especially the mids) but it'll do 🤮, if Sinn is named think I swill swing Hinge to him
1647497742777.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final draft (probably). Uwland the donut as I didn't want to pick Gibcus and there were no other rookie defenders playing (beyond the ones that were already in the side).

Mids feel skinny but I'm betting on Neale and Cripps returning to premium status.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 183629.png

Should we teach them in the dark ways of the SC boards before we mock them?

edit: and they're gone

Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Not scared of the big jiska

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Friends, I would love some opinions here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Having such little cash in the bank is a concern.
Not having DStephens or Brodie is a concern.
Xerri at F4 with Goldy named on-ball and CCJ in the side is a concern.

In order to improve elsewhere, I'm open to dropping Steele, and/or one of JHF or Ward.

Would you keep the side how it is, or would you make changes? If so, what changes do you suggest?

Here is a list of players I like: Parish, Jelly, Pendles, Rowell, DStephens, De Goey, Heeney, Brodie, and any of the cheap rookies I don't have, as it's all lotto anyway

(I didn't post my full side because I didn't want suggestions involving my backline or rucks, as they're locked)

1647519699729.png

Friends, I would love some opinions here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In order to improve elsewhere, I'm open to dropping Steele, and/or one of JHF or Ward.

Would you keep the side how it is, or would you make changes? If so, what changes do you suggest?

Here is a list of players I like: Parish, Jelly, Pendles, Rowell, DStephens, De Goey, Heeney, Brodie, and any of the cheap rookies I don't have, as it's all lotto anyway

(I didn't post my full side because I didn't want suggestions involving my backline or rucks, as they're locked)

View attachment 1347028

your forward line is exactly the same as mine and your midfield is stronger - hope my defenders are better than yours :p

View attachment 1347028

Get ya fooking spy cam out of my bed room .
Almost the same team as me.

You Steele .
Me piggy.

You horne.
Me Berry.

Plus stop judging me.
I like to be Naked from the waist down ..:moustache:.

View attachment 1347099
Ignore voss he is just a placeholder for the moment.
I think there is no way I get 30 green dots, cheapest way I could do that would be grainger-barras (207k) at d7 but thats so expensive just to get that 30th green dot. Ideas appreciated cheers

Cash in bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back