Game Day 2022 SC Round 1 - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year where we're about to hit crazy season on the board.

In order to keep some order around the place, I've locked all threads except the standard ones that we have during the season - refer #5. Will leave the rate my preseason thread going until final lockout.

Any new threads that don't fit in to the standard structure will likely end up merged with either an existing suitable thread, or the General Chat thread as a catch-all.

Good luck to everyone - this is one of the toughest years to pick a starting side that I can remember.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Wall-Melb-Premiers-.png

I was told ...If I didn't acknowledge MELB's GF Victory .....well, lets just say, Jiska doesn't have to say the words .....the look was enough

Welcome to another season of SC .....months of research, tossed out for a scratch match ....hard to follow that logic, however, we all start now in equal Rank #1 position

Have a great year ....may the matchday banter be as great as it's always been .....let the fun begin

get-ready-excited.gif
we-want.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea what are all the times for team announcements this season? Can never remember.
Wed game will be tue night
Thu game will be wed night
Fri/Sat games will be thu night
Sun games will be squads on Thu night and final on fri night

Any idea what are all the times for team announcements this season? Can never remember.
Wednesday and Thursday 24 hours before hand.
Thursday night teams for the rest of the weekend.
With Sunday extended bench's finalized Friday 5.40pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back