News 2023 AFL Fixture, Changes - Including Byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Fjm8IrCVUAM4sSu
Fjm8IrEVEAEMFk9

Fjm8IrDVsAAONIy
Fjm8IrPUUAAwmti

I actually don't mind it to be honest. Let's see how they address it, but with GC and Geelong being not particularly relevant fantasy sides I feel like we can manage it.
Stewart
Touk
Jhye Clark
Anderson
Weller
Duncan
Guthrie
Witts

They have some relevant players i guess load up post bye

Is there actually a reason for why it's now 4 byes instead of 3?

Do they think this makes it more palatable like we won't notice the first 2 bye weeks now because it's been watered down?

Because it'll only have the opposite effect.

I'd still prefer 1x week of no footy and be done with it than what they're doing now.

When they first started byes didnt they have 2x teams on byes per week and it was just luck of the draw when you got your bye fixture? They're slowly but surely heading back to that travesty..

Is there actually a reason for why it's now 4 byes instead of 3?

Do they think this makes it more palatable like we won't notice the first 2 bye weeks now because it's been watered down?

Because it'll only have the opposite effect.

I'd still prefer 1x week of no footy and be done with it than what they're doing now.

When they first started byes didnt they have 2x teams on byes per week and it was just luck of the draw when you got your bye fixture? They're slowly but surely heading back to that travesty..
The AFL are so insecure they will never ever let themselves be without a game for a week:rolleyes:

Idiots could put on an under 18 game or legends game for the bye but they are to ******* stupid :mad:

What’s everyone’s bye structure looking like this year? Haven’t seen much discussion on this yet.

Currently running with;

12- 8 (5 on field)
13- 3 (3 on field)
14- 8 (4 on field)
15- 11 (10 on field)

Bit concerning that I only have 1 round 15 rookie on the bench but otherwise, pretty happy with the split. Would hope that by time that last bye comes around, the likes of Callaghan, Phillips, Sheezel would be upgraded anyway to bring that 10 down.

What’s everyone’s bye structure looking like this year? Haven’t seen much discussion on this yet.

Currently running with;

12- 8 (5 on field)
13- 3 (3 on field)
14- 8 (4 on field)
15- 11 (10 on field)

Bit concerning that I only have 1 round 15 rookie on the bench but otherwise, pretty happy with the split. Would hope that by time that last bye comes around, the likes of Callaghan, Phillips, Sheezel would be upgraded anyway to bring that 10 down.
that extra bye round (R13) can fix a lot of holes this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back