Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I have settled on this.

View attachment 1719917

64k in the bank.

Happy to take a flier on Yeo, if he fails it is at least in a bye round and I will have 21 playing this week. Plus he has a decent amount of cash on his head to trade in 2-4 weeks.

Probably comes down to Crouch vs Anderson?
With Saints upcoming draw for mids, wouldn’t surprise me at all if Crouch goes 110-115 and is a top 3-4 mid in that period

F**k with ratkins down I only have 18 playing and no way of improving that (was already trading out 3 players on their bye), at least the maths is easy
Maybe you can trade Atkins instead of one of your round 15 bye players and bank some extra cash for next week.

Maybe you can trade Atkins instead of one of your round 15 bye players and bank some extra cash for next week.
Yeah could swap Wardlaw for him but Wardy has a BE of 51 and Ratkins might be sub... decisions, decisions... (was planning on trading Ratkins next week anyway btw)

Impey an option? Very good last 3 including against Port. Can’t say I had much of an eye on him in those games so unsure as to how he picked up so many +6s

F**k with ratkins down I only have 18 playing and no way of improving that (was already trading out 3 players on their bye), at least the maths is easy

Exactly my situation and exactly what I'm doing

Planning on trading Sheezel to Cameron, Wardlaw to Lohmann, and Humphrey or Johnson to B Crouch.

Thoughts on trading Humphrey or Johnson? Will only have 19 players available this week, so I imagine whoever I keep will count towards the weekly score.

Hewett vs Maric

Hewett 41 B/E but more likely to score better this week when I actually need the score on field. Maric 6 B/E but slower burn.

Think the Eagles give both lots of games as their year is done.

Bench bullet dodged in Lohmann, was just too expensive at $233k 😂 when I won't need his points and most likely won't get to trade him out.
Now let's see if Maric can top 27pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we even think Mills plays midfield?

Sheldrick held on and he’s seemingly mid or bust, and looking at the changes, Mills is in for Fox, a defender.
These are my thoughts too .....happy to wait for the 2 x big price drops to occur first & seeing Mills role ....coming back, I can see him eased in as a DEF

There were two ways to play this week .....downgrade Smith to Cameron .....or upgrade to Mitchell

Eventually, I opted for the latter ....as I can still get Cameron next week ....his price shouldn't rise too much
Whereas, I'd find it more difficult to get Mitchell next week ....his expected price increase is much higher than Cameron

Why Williams you ask ? ......needed a $200K Rookie, and not confident in Maric

1687535802154.png

Any rookie (sub 400k) types on the bye this week worth bringing in? Or not playing this week for some reason, but would still be worth looking at from GC/Haw/Coll/Adelaide?

Barring an injury, looks like Wilmot’s 75 will be my 19th score, and even if I get an injury or a shocker, it’ll be 18th.

And have Harvey Harrison coming in a trade. Figure he’s no chance to beat Wilmot, so wonder if there’s a ‘next week and beyond’ better option to bring in in his place

Last trade for the round, am I mad to trade Ziebell and bring back Sheezel (who I traded out 3 weeks ago).
Why this week though?
Both on a bye and we're at the end of the bye weeks so not much point doing the trade now.
It's not mad with Ziebells 130 break even.

Of the remaining teams, Ziebell for Darcy Cameron & $111k change or a rookie for Harrison seems more logical

Any rookie (sub 400k) types on the bye this week worth bringing in? Or not playing this week for some reason, but would still be worth looking at from GC/Haw/Coll/Adelaide?

Barring an injury, looks like Wilmot’s 75 will be my 19th score, and even if I get an injury or a shocker, it’ll be 18th.

And have Harvey Harrison coming in a trade. Figure he’s no chance to beat Wilmot, so wonder if there’s a ‘next week and beyond’ better option to bring in in his place
Jacob Binns was great in the VFL again last week. Has to be extremely close for Carlton after the bye. I think he'll be named.
Or DGB if you want one from the remaining teams.

Jacob Binns was great in the VFL again last week. Has to be extremely close for Carlton after the bye. I think he'll be named.
Or DGB if you want one from the remaining teams.
Didn’t see Jacob but Jaxon was very good. Surely gets a crack - but it’s Carlton.
Been on my radar for a while and may add some speed. Ollie Hollands still some time off yet.

Went early last year on Elijah Hollands and had red dot for weeks before he played though. ☹️

Didn’t see Jacob but Jaxon was very good. Surely gets a crack - but it’s Carlton.
Been on my radar for a while and may add some speed. Ollie Hollands still some time off yet.

Went early last year on Elijah Hollands and had red dot for weeks before he played though. ☹️
Must be auto correct, cos I know I typed Jaxon. (Might have given his first name two n's also, I dunno)

Faded yeo (my fades are amazing, should learn never to fade any popular decision coz it always backfires) and now have 675k to play with by trading out ratkins

tossing up between crisp vs t adams vs kaeys

worried about kaeys tag on daicos, im leaning towards t adams, given his improved role with de geoy out

Better bet than Harrison long term ya reckon?

Or worth waiting given the lack of good rook targets next week?

Better bet than Harrison long term ya reckon?
Yes because I got Harrison this week. Can't pick a rookie to save myself this year. Missed the good ones and the ones I pick get dropped/injured. McCreery sub today probably means Harrison is subbed out at some stage and then dropped the next week. If you don't need his score this week then probably avoid him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back