Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no Sturt I’ve decided to bring in Lohmann instead of Fletcher for the extra 60k and the extra forward number. Humphrey in the mids, $206k for next week, 19 on field this week, perfect for a straight swap next week of Hobbs and Humphrey

Yeah if i go Yeo and Keays, then next week, downgrade Ashcroft and upgrade one of Keays/Yeo next week for a Laird wouldn't that have 0 rooks onfield While Laird this week keeps Windhager and buying into Yeo next week onfield? Hope that makes sense lol.
Actually i think it ends up being basically the same thing i think in reversed order lol, now im just confused.

Well I just went from 19-20 playing to 17 playing with a couple looking to get the green vest on top of that (Chesser, Sturt - McAndrew unlikely). Looks like a rather bleak round now.

Yeah if i go Yeo and Keays, then next week, downgrade Ashcroft and upgrade one of Keays/Yeo next week for a Laird wouldn't that have 0 rooks onfield While Laird this week keeps Windhager and buying into Yeo next week onfield? Hope that makes sense lol.
Sounds like you're planning to get Yeo/Keays for 1 week only and then upgrade to Laird? Is that even worth it?

I see your dilemma. Quite similar to me. I'm going up to the true premo this week and will scrounge around for a rookie score using loops next week rather than going for two mid pricers who I don't trust Keays (role) and Yeo (body) this week.

Pretty line ball decision.
Yeah, i guess Laird option is less risk, and if i need to go up to Yeo next week or someone around that price i have another week to look? It would only be a couple of weeks hold max untill my rooks make enough money to get Sicily/Doch in.

Sounds like you're planning to get Yeo/Keays for 1 week only and then upgrade to Laird? Is that even worth it?
Yeah that's basically it. But with Laird this week wouldn't id be doing the same thing next week? As id need to get a defender around 600-700k because of Chesser. keep for a week or two till the rooks make cash then upgrade him to a Sicily/Doch.

Yeah, i guess Laird option is less risk, and if i need to go up to Yeo next week or someone around that price i have another week to look? It would only be a couple of weeks hold max untill my rooks make enough money to get Sicily/Doch in.
Yeah, I think you're better taking Laird this week and another look on Yeo. You can always grab Himmelberg at $570k off his bye too if the role appears to be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's basically it. But with Laird this week wouldn't id be doing the same thing next week? As id need to get a defender around 600-700k because of Chesser. keep for a week or two till the rooks make cash then upgrade him to a Sicily/Doch.
With Chesser/Fleeton/Mullin, you definitely need an on-field defender next week. Yeo or Himmelberg would most likely be your options, as I can't see you going from Chesser up to Doch ($909k)

I'm just wondering if most teams are 1 rook or less onfield for next week? I'm rank 261 and all ive seen is people having no rooks by end of next week. Maybe i have better premos as ive only got D Cameron as a mid pricer?
I'm still going to have 3 rookies (Seamus Mitchell, Worrell and Humphrey) and a mid-pricer (Yeo) on field before round 16, but I'm only ranked in the 5000s and will probably cop a big drop this round with so many rookies playing.

Might run the risk of Jack Williams over Maric.. should be back up ruck, hopefully he can be around the ball 5 mins a quarter
Don’t do it. He’s coming from a long injury lay off and that usually means extremely poor scores for KPP’s. Just look at Hawkins earlier this season and he’s an elite KPP let alone an unknown

team after trades this week.
didn't like any of the players coming off their bye, so i ended up downgrading and cleared my bench of fattened cows.
going into next week with 900k ITB ;)

have got mullin, Davey, harrison as permanent red dots from here on out

1687426233500.png

Maric looked the real deal, but 49 points required 2 goals and can't imagine him being a 2 goal guy as a first year player in that forward line very often. What's the line you'd have him at? Strikes me as Drury-esque but better j/s - but might only be a 30-35 guy from here?

I reckon anyone going Keays this week won't get the sugar hit, even if it's ultimately a good play. He'll follow Daicos around, which might mean reduced CBAs (even if his role long term is a CBA heavy role, this week it may not be as the tag target won't be an onballer)

Ross the Boss is obviously a different operator, but Windy is a very similar footballer to Zak Jones. Similar size, has a good burst, accumulates, hard at the ball, likes to take the game forward, dreadful user by foot. But Windhager can tag/offer defensive work.

But Jones is 28, coming off missing the entire season thus far with injury, and being so poor last season he was no longer best 22 by the conclusion. He'd need to return to his '21 or earlier levels to exceed what Windy can produce. Which I can't see happening straight up on return from injury.

Corker of a post - a real War N Peace.

Did you watch Maric at all? If you did you'll be wary about placing limitations on him. He had a presence - sure small sample of just the one game, but that's all we have to work with. If by Drury-esque you mean a solid first game but then limping on there after, you might say that about anyone who has a 50 pointer first up - which really doesn't mean much. We need, he needs a second game. A forward is a tough gig for anyone at WC. I'd rather be on him than not - at this stage.

On Jones, NIL all draw - Jones still not named so a non-issue.

Corker of a post - a real War N Peace.

Did you watch Maric at all? If you did you'll be wary about placing limitations on him. He had a presence - sure small sample of just the one game, but that's all we have to work with. If by Drury-esque you mean a solid first game but then limping on there after, you might say that about anyone who has a 50 pointer first up - which really doesn't mean much. We need, he needs a second game. A forward is a tough gig for anyone at WC. I'd rather be on him than not - at this stage.

On Jones, NIL all draw - Jones still not named so a non-issue.
Not a bad reply, I'd say Hemmingway-esque

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jack Williams has come from nowhere lol

Would have taken that over Ramsden a couple weeks ago but that R3 roulette is hard

Not like Williams is guaranteed to make money anyway, can see him being a very low scorer

With my 3rd trade, I have 740k

Already bringing in Yeo and DC, but do I bring in Keays and have a bit or cash left over OR go the hail mary and bring in Mills (despite high BE)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back