Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask for help normally but struggling this week to choose or make decisions if anyone can shed some input.

Option 1: 180k left in bank. Windhager is a strong F6/M8 to come out of byes with. Yeo ends up D6 for now

View attachment 1718898

Option 2: 80k left in bank. Means I probably have Sheldrick as M8 coming out of the byes but Sinclair is my D6

View attachment 1718899

I'm set on Macrae to DC. It nets me 200k (absurd) and means I can use DC this round to cover Briggs in rucks then he can be my F6 to finish the byes with. Also not sold on Macrae being a top 6 forward and I think the 200k is more than worth the gamble there.

Any thoughts?

IMO it depends on who else you have in your team. Option 2 leaves you 100k thinner with much less cash gen potential, but also won't force any trades down the line. Option 1 leaves you 100k more, and potentially 200+k more richer through the cash gen of those options. But there's the risk Yeo/Windy hit a wall/injury/omission with cash on their heads forcing a trade down the line.

If you've already got a gun/rook heavy team, I'd go Option 1. If you're heavy on the mid pricers/fattened rooks who have a lot of risk or requirement to trade out over the coming weeks, I'd go option 2 and avoid adding more to that basket.

Set on Wardlow > Titch.. yet another one that's coming with some question marks. Can he go on and be a top 8-10 mid from here? Not like the competition at the level is real hot

I trust him as a player but things he can't control is what I'm worried about. Lower usage rate when they spread the load and the unfriendly game style work against him a lot

IMO it depends on who else you have in your team. Option 2 leaves you 100k thinner with much less cash gen potential, but also won't force any trades down the line. Option 1 leaves you 100k more, and potentially 200+k more richer through the cash gen of those options. But there's the risk Yeo/Windy hit a wall/injury/omission with cash on their heads forcing a trade down the line.

If you've already got a gun/rook heavy team, I'd go Option 1. If you're heavy on the mid pricers/fattened rooks who have a lot of risk or requirement to trade out over the coming weeks, I'd go option 2 and avoid adding more to that basket.
Guns and rooks team so option 1 sounds delicious thanks mate

Think it's a WC supporter thing but I'm completely expecting it to end badly

At least doing it this week his score will drop off if the worst happens (and you have more than 18)
Yeah I’m not holding my breathe but his value is undeniable. Praying he gets a run at it but not holding my breathe. Will be first upgraded once I have a full side which is only probably a week away

Didn't think six weeks ago I'd be trading Steele to Yeo but here we are.

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

In a Dilemma this week.

Would you go Laird, Harrison and Windhager
or
Keays, Yeo and Harrison?
(2nd trade gets last rook offield for next week.
First lot for me. Keays and Yeo you may be wanting to turf out in a fortnight. Harrison and Windhager can offer similar/better cash gen while you get the true premo score of Laird.

1687423350627.png

Holding Wardlaw in the hope he can restart his cash gen after the bye.

Ditching Cincotta means I'll need a rookie def to come in next week...and there doesn't appear to be one on the horizon.

One rookie score to get off the field next week, but at least I will be able to loop 3-4 to try and crack a decent score.

With only $18k in the bank, I may have to double downgrade next week to get up to a proper fwd premo the following week (Butters the one I don't have and need).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a Dilemma this week.

Would you go Laird, Harrison and Windhager
or
Keays, Yeo and Harrison?
(2nd trade gets last rook offield for next week.
Definitely Laird and Windhager. I expect Keays to tag Daicos again this round, so probably won't score as high as he has in the last few weeks. Will still go up in price, but don't think he's worth buying into now.

First lot for me. Keays and Yeo you may be wanting to turf out in a fortnight. Harrison and Windhager can offer similar/better cash gen while you get the true premo score of Laird.
Only thing with top one is i 100% need to trade Chesser and probably Ashcroft next week and field Windhager in the mids and Chesser up to Yeo possible anyway as i don't have the DPP.

(See below)

team.png

Definitely Laird and Windhager. I expect Keays to tag Daicos again this round, so probably won't score as high as he has in the last few weeks. Will still go up in price, but don't think he's worth buying into now.
keays didnt tag T kelly last week.... i think he's geniuely won midfield rotation time... rather than a tagger

I'm fielding so many rookies this round and can only drop 1 score. Got Seamus Mitchell, Josh Worrell, Fletcher, Matt Johnson, Humphrey, Pedlar and Sheldrick. Won't be a great score. Surprisingly, my lowest score in my DT history is 1030 in 2015. I'm guessing it was a bye round and the rules back then aren't like they are now.

Looking at

Ash > Yeo
Wilmot > D Cameron
Wardlaw > Windhager

Leaves me with 19. Ideally would trade Cincotta instead of Wilmot but that leaves me in no mans land in terms of who I can afford so willing to bite the bullet and only have 19 available, will likely only cost me 10-15 points max. That 19 does include Mcvee, Johnson, A(way)shcroft, Windhager, Dev Robertson, Harrison and Sheldrick so I'm not exactly going to be soaring up the ranks. Perhaps could re-evaluate if McVee has a genuine stinker tonight but I'd be happy with a 50.

Might run the risk of Jack Williams over Maric.. should be back up ruck, hopefully he can be around the ball 5 mins a quarter

keays didnt tag T kelly last week.... i think he's geniuely won midfield rotation time... rather than a tagger
Crows would not willingly put Keays in the midfield ahead of better ball users.
He would only get time in there if:
A) he is tagging a midfielder
B) Crows are doing so bad and they are desperate

By the way, he did tag Kelly, he's just ineffective at tagging midfielders. Just like against Gold Coast. He tagged Anderson and Rowell at stages and they were on fire.

Only thing with top one is i 100% need to trade Chesser and probably Ashcroft next week and field Windhager in the mids and Chesser up to Yeo possible anyway as i don't have the DPP.

(See below)

View attachment 1719037
I have that same dilemma with lack of defenders. With only 8 defenders, you have to trade one in if you want to trade one out. I had to get Yeo this week for that reason.

I have that same dilemma with lack of defenders. With only 8 defenders, you have to trade one in if you want to trade one out. I had to get Yeo this week for that reason.
Yeah if i go Yeo and Keays, then next week, downgrade Ashcroft and upgrade one of Keays/Yeo next week for a Laird wouldn't that have 0 rooks onfield While Laird this week keeps Windhager and buying into Yeo next week onfield? Hope that makes sense lol.

(See below)

View attachment 1719037
I see your dilemma. Quite similar to me. I'm going up to the true premo this week and will scrounge around for a rookie score using loops next week rather than going for two mid pricers who I don't trust Keays (role) and Yeo (body) this week.

Pretty line ball decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back