Position 2023 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xerri had good vfl numbers and he would’ve played against better rucks in the vfl then he is playing against tomorrow. Fair chance he goes big and then everyone is scrambling to get him in for next week. Darcy and Jackson will probably have a 75-25 split or something around that so I don’t think next game is too huge of an issue. If they do bring in goldy I wouldn’t expect him to spend over 30 percent in the ruck

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wowee. So tempting.

I’m conscious that ‘number one ruck’ or “ahead of Todd Goldstein” is not the same as saying he’ll be solo every week. West Coast have virtually no ruck so I can see why North have done it this week, but who knows what it’ll look like going forward.

I was keen to take the punt when teams were first named but I’m not nearly as bullish on reflection.
So tempting..until English and Roma start pumping out their 115s and you can't get upto one of them until round 10.

So tempting..until English and Roma start pumping out their 115s and you can't get upto one of them until round 10.
Roma I’ve locked away. English I think can be taken on. Would much rather pay $900k for a midfield premo than for him.

Have been doubting my one super-POD in Big O and wanted some thoughts in case I wanted to last minute switch to Xerri. Reasoning for Big O was that he is priced at 78.4, but averaged 94.2 without Fort in the team, finished last year with some improvement and has a decent run to start to make some cash before I upgrade him.

Now Big O looks to be solo ruck for Round 1 v Port but I'm worried that he'll get smashed against the Dees next week especially since Fort might very well come into the team as well. 49 in the preseason is also a worry since he's not really an established premo. Thoughts?

Have been doubting my one super-POD in Big O and wanted some thoughts in case I wanted to last minute switch to Xerri. Reasoning for Big O was that he is priced at 78.4, but averaged 94.2 without Fort in the team, finished last year with some improvement and has a decent run to start to make some cash before I upgrade him.

Now Big O looks to be solo ruck for Round 1 v Port but I'm worried that he'll get smashed against the Dees next week especially since Fort might very well come into the team as well. Thoughts?
Rd 15: 116
Rd 21: 105
Rd 22: 95
QF: 9* Injury
PF: 91

4 without injury: 101.75

Lycett is a crab, go on

"If Natanui played then Goldy very well might have played"

"We didn't pick Goldy this week but next week he very well might play"
Clarko

Can't stick with Xerri imo

"If Natanui played then Goldy very well might have played"

"We didn't pick Goldy this week but next week he very well might play"
Clarko

Can't stick with Xerri imo
Be Quiet Megan Fox GIF by New Girl

Decided to roll with ladhams but couldn't watch the game. Any reason for his substitution in the fourth? He was on track for a big score otherwise (not salty at all...).

Decided to roll with ladhams but couldn't watch the game. Any reason for his substitution in the fourth? He was on track for a big score otherwise (not salty at all...).
Rested cos Suns suck and he's their only ruck. You'll be fuming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting Marshall and English has been the best decision. Wish I could say that for the rest of my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back