No Oppo Supporters 2023 General AFL Discussion - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footy players cop flack for generic interview answers but when you give them permission to use more sophisticated language like metaphors, you get things like this

Wtf... how about a metaphor about a community working together to rebuild houses that got blown down in a tornado or something positive.

Oppenheimer... wtf terrible metaphor

Wtf... how about a metaphor about a community working together to rebuild houses that got blown down in a tornado or something positive.

Oppenheimer... wtf terrible metaphor
Haha I get the point he was trying to make, and I'm sure it's a relevant film that their group might've bonded over if they all watched it. But it just reads so clumsy and random and reminds me of one of my favourite Michael Scott quotes.

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going, I just hope I find it along the way. Sort of like an improv conversation... an improvisation."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they actually credited us this time.

So funny, this is the second time the pommy paper has picked up on the BF thread.

The Cult of Robbo thread has the apt Legendary Title. Contains some genuinely hilarious posts.

Last edited:
So funny, this is the second time the pommy paper has picked up on the BF thread.

The Cult of Robbo thread has the apt Legendary Title. Contains some generally hilarious posts.
I can’t believe that article and that they actually quoted from Big Footy: Robbo - The Great One (TGO) needs to release a fragrance - “Winnie blues with a hint of reheated kebab”

Gold! WTF?!?! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back