Draft 2023 Inaugural BF AFL Fantasy Draft League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys kicked into gear last weekend, comfortably posting the league's highest score. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Sitting in 3rd with a 3-1 record now, 3 wins on the trot after dropping the first game of the year.

It's still early on in the season but English with my 1st pick looks to have been a great move.

My boys kicked into gear last weekend, comfortably posting the league's highest score. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Sitting in 3rd with a 3-1 record now, 3 wins on the trot after dropping the first game of the year.

It's still early on in the season but English with my 1st pick looks to have been a great move.
You beat me to Gryan Miers you dirty rotten scoundrel you

Sam's pulled a bit further ahead and I think I've lost this one. Bailey Smith and Tom Green being out was a bit too much to compensate for.

Phar Ace

Chewing my fingernails off - Martin & Perkins need 40 odd points between them from here for you.
Perkins has an ankle now - you are safe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grabbing Aaron hall as free agent seemed to be an alright move this week. 😉

Back to back wins as I charge up to the dizzying heights of 15th !!!!

Out of 16 teams...

Sad In A Box GIF

Cheers to Jacob Hopper for getting injured and sending me through to the prelim. Predicting injuries in round 20 is an underrated skill when drafting a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back