Draft 2023 Inaugural BF AFL Fantasy Draft League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to put Tom Green back on field.

Thankfully, Luke Jackson came through and secured me the win. Thank you, you human Great Dane.

Great match JCC was very worried there for a while until Brayshaw and Zorko brought it home. No Daicos for the rest of the season will make it tough.

I felt confident, but a couple of injuries to midlist players just brought the score down.

My only two premo mids were S Walsh and Dunkley - both who have missed games and some of my speculative picks (all of the other players) backfired spectacularly !!

After this season, can confirm that having Pick 1 and 2 was absolutely no assistance to @Zevon and I - we think the picks are cursed, not because we're s**t at this...
That is patently false TDC… I most certainly am s**t at this.

I picked mills in first so can I join this club.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Does anyone who got knocked out want to swap Darcy Moore for like Sicily or something? He's going to be the AA capatin so that's a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone who got knocked out want to swap Darcy Moore for like Sicily or something? He's going to be the AA capatin so that's a bargain.

I think we'd need to have pretty clear rules in place for trading and squad management for the true finals.

I'm personally happy to trade players - but I think we need to have clear rules in place so everyone knows what they are and can participate. I don't think it'd be fair for a coach that led all season to suddenly get disadvantaged if they didn't know what was happening.

I think we'd need to have pretty clear rules in place for trading and squad management for the true finals.

I'm personally happy to trade players - but I think we need to have clear rules in place so everyone knows what they are and can participate. I don't think it'd be fair for a coach that led all season to suddenly get disadvantaged if they didn't know what was happening.
Was defs joking... unless anyone is up for that Moore <-> Sicily trade...

Tell you what, Bailey Scott has really come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back