Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:
Martin and Mckay both in for me.
Tough to pick a couple out . Cunningham , forgarty , cottrell ?
Big task is our ball use coming out of D50 if we do what we did tonight against the lions they will bang goals on us
But starts in the middle again and we are so tough!

Pigs arse we don’t need Harry.

Straight back in next week along with Jack Martin.

Cuners is a tough call because his disposal is so good but he did nothing tonight. Fog and Cunners out for me. Kennedy’s goal and last qtr gets him across the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the exact time, but mentioned "Saturday." Saturday prelims are usually in the twilight timeslot unless there are two Victorian teams playing.
Yes, same as last year when we played Swans in Sydney.

It was reported during the week the AFL were also keen on twilight due to Bronco's playing in Qld on Saturday night.

Cuners is a tough call because his disposal is so good but he did nothing tonight. Fog and Cunners out for me. Kennedy’s goal and last qtr gets him across the line.

Fog was handy was in quite alot of scoring chains…Marchy and cunners were no good

Kempy leaked a few tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer to watch footy from the couch but I'm gonna drag myself to this one. It's been too long.
Will there be general public tickets? I'd love to take my boys. We went to the Gold Coast game that got us into the finals and they loved it. Would love to cap it off with seeing them grab a spot in the GF!

OUT: Kennedy
IN: Martin

Kennedy fought pretty hard, he's just not a forward. Gave his all though!

OUT: Cuningham
IN: McKay

Assuming McKay is good to go, he'll be a great addition, especially for our structure. Pretty hard to drop Fog IMO (Motlop was great) - I wouldn't want to drop Owies, so I guess it has to be Cuningham? Toughie.

I've been on the Fisher for Marchbank bandwagon last week and this week, but see what happens. If Brisbane bring in Gunston (unlikely) then March would definitely stay. Keep Hollands sub I guess.

Big win and good problems to have next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back