Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

What a farce for PI Members :mad:

They have every right to be furious!

I’m a little confused about the outcome. I would have thought that the ticket allocation, especially for Collingwood (and Carlton) had little chance to go beyond Priority 1. Certainly if they had more tickets than registered members from P1 then nobody in P1 should have been given a standing room ticket. Where do Collingwood find the tickets? Can only be a small number of affected people. GF tickets don’t grow on trees. Transparency is the key here but there’s no way that’s going to happen.

I’m a little confused about the outcome. I would have thought that the ticket allocation, especially for Collingwood (and Carlton) had little chance to go beyond Priority 1. Certainly if they had more tickets than registered members from P1 then nobody in P1 should have been given a standing room ticket. Where do Collingwood find the tickets? Can only be a small number of affected people. GF tickets don’t grow on trees. Transparency is the key here but there’s no way that’s going to happen.

I reckon they'd be able to grab them from the massive pool of corporate tickets given not that many have been affected.

37 people missed out due to not ticking standing.

What are the people with mobility issues meant to do? They shouldn't be excluded from grand finals just because they don't want a standing room ticket! The system is ****ed

37 people missed out due to not ticking standing.

What are the people with mobility issues meant to do? They shouldn't be excluded from grand finals just because they don't want a standing room ticket! The system is ****ed
It’s not only people with mobility issues. I wouldn’t be capable of standing up at the footy for that amount of time. Standing room shouldn’t be part of the 17,000 ticket allocation. That’s a Hail Mary for later on if you miss out on a seat and you know what you’re accepting.

It’s not only people with mobility issues. I wouldn’t be capable of standing up at the footy for that amount of time. Standing room shouldn’t be part of the 17,000 ticket allocation. That’s a Hail Mary for later on if you miss out on a seat and you know what you’re accepting.
Yeah I meant to include people like your fine self who don't want to/can't stand up for 3 hours. It's a very exclusionary policy and one that punishes our longest serving members

Yeah I meant to include people like your fine self who don't want to/can't stand up for 3 hours. It's a very exclusionary policy and one that punishes our longest serving members
I stood up at the 1995 GF because that was the only ticket available. I wanted to throttle the person in front of me in the queue because they were asking too many questions and the tickets were running out.😂

I then had to get there at some ungodly hour to get a place at the front so I could see the game. I also had to deny myself a toilet break because you’d lose your spot. If that’s still the case then no P1 member should be given a standing room ticket.

If we get close again Carlton should never recommend to its members that best ticket available includes restricted viewing or standing room.

Apparently there were many P3 members who ended up with much better seats than P1 members, what a shambles!

Ticketek should use the money they made from the ballot and their never ending fees to fix their website and systems.
The AFL should stop using them until they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want someone who knows their way around these things. Someone to whom accuracy, timely delivery and brutal efficiency are all second nature. Consequently, I will be organising the ticket ballet next year.

Apparently there were many P3 members who ended up with much better seats than P1 members, what a shambles!

Ticketek should use the money they made from the ballot and their never ending fees to fix their website and systems.
Room for a savvy new contender?
Or, give all the finals to Ticketmaster? Seems much better.

Why the * are we feeling sorry for these people. * them and their club!

Because we were one win away from playing them in a grand final and if the same issues happened to us, we'd be livid! Let alone the issues of people struggling to get tickets, and spending a long time waiting in the loubge throughout the finals series.

From all reports, Ticket Master were much better.

I am pretty keen to see something from our club also on how they would like the see this playing out in the future should we be fortunate enough to make it. Whilst I understood as a P1 that my allocated seat was random among all P1's the idea that P2 and potentially P3 getting a better ticket doesn't pass the pub test for me. I always got the impression that whilst the club spruiked these membership options they never entirely understood how it was going to be implemented. Go Blues

I am pretty keen to see something from our club also on how they would like the see this playing out in the future should we be fortunate enough to make it. Whilst I understood as a P1 that my allocated seat was random among all P1's the idea that P2 and potentially P3 getting a better ticket doesn't pass the pub test for me. I always got the impression that whilst the club spruiked these membership options they never entirely understood how it was going to be implemented. Go Blues
I agree. However did it happen?

It’s all sketchy stuff except for a statement by Craig Kelly referring to 37 Priority 1 Collingwood members missing out on tickets who would now receive a ticket. There were also 700 people who registered for the ballot and were then informed by Ticketek that there was something amiss with their credit card details (including insufficient funds). Kelly guaranteed their tickets. Kelly also wants an increase in ticket numbers to 20,000 instead of 17,000.

I saw that Ticketek is happy to talk about it but the AFL said it has no plans to change ticketing arrangements for the competing clubs.

I agree. However did it happen?

It’s all sketchy stuff except for a statement by Craig Kelly referring to 37 Priority 1 Collingwood members missing out on tickets who would now receive a ticket. There were also 700 people who registered for the ballot and were then informed by Ticketek that there was something amiss with their credit card details (including insufficient funds). Kelly guaranteed their tickets. Kelly also wants an increase in ticket numbers to 20,000 instead of 17,000.

I saw that Ticketek is happy to talk about it but the AFL said it has no plans to change ticketing arrangements for the competing clubs.
From my conversation with our Membership team there is a belief that Collingwood overallocated i.e. had more memberships that could access than could accommodate, I was told that this situation of P1's not getting a SEAT should not occur for us.
Whilst there are anecdotal reports of P2 and P3 getting seats and P1's getting standing room I have not seen any proof myself.
I suggested to the club they come out and clearly explain the process of allocation so that everybody is on the same page going forward.

From my conversation with our Membership team there is a belief that Collingwood overallocated i.e. had more memberships that could access than could accommodate, I was told that this situation of P1's not getting a SEAT should not occur for us.
Whilst there are anecdotal reports of P2 and P3 getting seats and P1's getting standing room I have not seen any proof myself.
I suggested to the club they come out and clearly explain the process of allocation so that everybody is on the same page going forward.

From what I was told by the Club, Captains Club is capped at 15K (not too sure if that includes Legends Lounge & Carltonians 2/2 & 2/3 and all are P1.

From what I was told by the Club, Captains Club is capped at 15K (not too sure if that includes Legends Lounge & Carltonians 2/2 & 2/3 and all are P1.
This matches with my understanding as Membership team mentioned to me we had 15k P1's which would cover Captains Club, Legends and Carltonian's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back