Half-forwards:Tom De KoningHarry McKaySam Docherty
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:

hosting the arrow man today - party pies & sausage rolls, peroni zeroes - cleaned the dunny, that's twice this year, who does he think he is, ken hunter? note to self, no arguing, he's good, he's real good............wait till he sees my telly.........baggers.........

il_570xN.3367328908_r3yf.jpg

hosting the arrow man today - party pies & sausage rolls, peroni zeroes - cleaned the dunny, that's twice this year, who does he think he is, ken hunter? note to self, no arguing, he's good, he's real good............wait till he sees my telly.........baggers.........

I reckon I’ve only ever seen those tellies in the kitchens in American movies in the 80’s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going with 60-40 😂

zach dorsey GIF
..said we should be playing Dow ! :)

Not surprisingly Caro asked him about Bruce Matheison - "Would he be going to tonight's game and would he be welcome"

Being the classy operator he is Cook replied "I hope he comes to the game - he's been a lifelong supporter and contributor to Carlton footy club".
nooooooooo

Tonight is our GF if we upset Brisbane tonight
We will beat Collingwood next wk
Yes pressure will be significant
Last nights game was unbelievable standard..a lot of turnover but still astonishing pace...also from Collingwood (both teams good)

Anyway ...am not sure what tonight will bring

Will be a huge test......am feeling ..no turning back now 👍

The wife and I have come up from Melbourne for the game. We like to listen to the radio while watching. What radio stations if any will have the commentary for this game and not the nrl? Or will we have to stream from our phones and listened to it delayed?

‘Scuse me? You and Arr0w ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back