Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

OFFICIALLY, put it in your calendars.

Carlton’s return to September action will come on Friday 8 September when it hosts Sydney at the MCG.

The Blues will host the Swans at the home of football under Friday night lights, with the match beginning from 7:50pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if you will be able to buy a guest ticket if your a member
Club has an FAQ section on its website.

This question is there, says if you want to book next to a non-member, have to wait for the non-member general admission sale.

Can book seats next to other Members if all booked in same transaction with independent bar codes for each

Club has an FAQ section on its website.

This question is there, says if you want to book next to a non-member, have to wait for the non-member general admission sale.

Can book seats next to other Members if all booked in same transaction with independent bar codes for each
Any idea how this question is separate?

1693183570324.png

All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

Hi all
Just got email from club, members goes on sale 10:00AM AEST on Wednesday, all info is in the email, hoping to get a ticket and come over from WA, Go Blues

Hi all
Just got email from club, members goes on sale 10:00AM AEST on Wednesday, all info is in the email, hoping to get a ticket and come over from WA, Go Blues
What's peoples opinions on either paying 200 for the Carlton Members Event where you can get a ticket now or waiting for the members presale? Guess I am just worried about missing out completely

Hi Rustica
I just got off the phone to Carlton Membership and they said all members are treated the same, I am Captains Club myself but it makes no difference.
I might sound like a campaigner but that’s bullshit imo

Allows bandwagons to jump on with 1-3 games memberships late in the season competing for finals tickets and scalping.

Ah well,

Good luck to everyone

First Elimination Final, Carlton vs Sydney Swans, Friday, September 8, 7:50pm, MCG​

ON SALE: Wednesday, August 30
Ticket Agent: Ticketek
9am: MCC Members
10am - 2pm (unless sold out prior): Competing Club Members
12pm: AFL Members
3pm: General Public

I might sound like a campaigner but that’s bullshit imo

Allows bandwagons to jump on with 1-3 games memberships late in the season competing for finals tickets and scalping.

Ah well,

Good luck to everyone
Yeah feel a bit the same, in 2021 when the finals where here in Perth the members for both Melbourne and Dogs had tiered access, not sure how common that is though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back