Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill bet ill hear that proves nothing

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Honestly, it doesn't prove anything.

People will believe what they want to believe.

I think Sloane knows that you are a long time retired, and he isn't quite ready to quit yet. It's not about money.

It does put the club in a difficult spot though, and I hope they treat him respectfully - but we also need to prioritise the future, and he shouldn't be gifted anything.

Define “a big pay cut”?..

100, 200, 400k, 600k?

You’ve just gone with a rumour that has absolutely no sum amount to it..

What do you think he’s on next year?
Would think half.

Define “a big pay cut”?..

100, 200, 400k, 600k?

You’ve just gone with a rumour that has absolutely no sum amount to it..

What do you think he’s on next year?
I've already said $300k and match fees.

I have no idea though and neither could you.

You're just predisposed to thinking he's still on massive money because it confirms what you already believe, which is that the club is incompetent.

He was on $850k a year.

Those who keep desperately trying to defend the contract EXTENTION (notice the club didnt sign him to a new contract… in their very own words) of this selfish cooked idiot keep saying he’s on minimum wages but provide not one single skerrick of evidence to back their claims up.

Whatever he’s on its too much..

I dont reckon he’s on $850.. no..

But who here reckons he’d be on less than $500k next year?..

“Minumum chips” to me is 200-250k.. slightly more than a base rookie.

'In their own words' The club misspelt it? 😉

It is a bit of an insight to your level of understanding here, that you believe the press release wording is a clue to his wage.

You truly believe the phrase 'extension of contract' means he's on the same kind of money, because it's not a new contract, it's just an extension. Wow.

I've already said $300k and match fees.

I have no idea though and neither could you.

You're just predisposed to thinking he's still on massive money because it confirms what you already believe, which is that the club is incompetent.
I was surprised to hear the other day, Josh Jenkins say that players are generally on more than what’s speculated in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah was froggyboy88 😆

88 was a good year...

I started high school...
Mmmm .. Heil Hitler

hide GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back