List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
There might be something in it if it's considered a further sweetener on WC behalf to dump his salary, if your cap is at breaking point.

It's not though. Wouldn't be shocked if Darling joined the group of retirees next season.

And on top of that it makes no sense for North.

“According to discussion on Trade Radio”… good god.

They have written an article based on a talk back callers “rumour”.
To be fair a random talk-back caller is probably more accurate than Corn Francis and Tommy the Talking Tumbleweed Morris..

Best draft hand we are ever gonna have, please don't * it up chasing Reid. 75% chance he doesn't even become the best player in this draft let alone the unicorn that people think/hope he is.

Also every chance he does become the best player in this draft, just like the kid picked at 2,3,4,5 etc all could be busts too.

The recruiters have been watching these kids longer than us. With a big win last year with our hand, let’s back them in if they have decided Reid is the one they want.

Best draft hand we are ever gonna have, please don't * it up chasing Reid. 75% chance he doesn't even become the best player in this draft let alone the unicorn that people think/hope he is.

Same risk for anyone in the top five

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That's odd.....so hasn't been confirmed we have 3 yet? I am confused
Make them sweat now that we know the compo.

I'm only kidding.

We need to get our other deals completed as well.

That article also further mentioned Freo looking to accumulate picks....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will fight someone if Jack Darling plays a game for NMFC.

What's all this talk about Comben going back next year? Has someone mentioned this or is it just an assumption, as people assumed last year only for it not to happen?

Okay, now this has been sorted can we get some guidance from the AFL as to how our draft hand should be described? Is it a raft, suite or host of picks? Terribly confusing.
GIF by South Park

It's not though. Wouldn't be shocked if Darling joined the group of retirees next season.

And on top of that it makes no sense for North.

It makes perfect sense for us on multiple levels.

What's all this talk about Comben going back next year? Has someone mentioned this or is it just an assumption, as people assumed last year only for it not to happen?

That Todd Viney bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back