List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think that's an amazing offer. 2 & 15 from us beats it.

I think that it would take more than pick 11 to move up from 6 to 2. And their F1 has a good chance to be higher than pick 15.

2 > 6 + 11
15 > Melb F1
Unless they think they can get Curtin at 6 assuming they want him, risky, we just might want him at 3!

I don't think that's an amazing offer. 2 & 15 from us beats it.

I think that it would take more than pick 11 to move up from 6 to 2. And their F1 has a good chance to be higher than pick 15.

2 > 6 + 11
15 > Melb F1
If they've knocked Hawthorn's offer back, that Melbourne offer isn't getting it done.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Curtain looks likely to be available at 6 and we are so skinny at key back. Dees wanna push up.

In: 6, 11, F1
Out: 3, 18
If Comben moves back, as is rumoured, then we have...

Logue (25)
Comben (22)
Corr (29)
Pink (25)
Dawson (25)
Nyuon (22)

I would bring in Ethan Phillips and be happy with that group, for now.

Curtain looks likely to be available at 6 and we are so skinny at key back. Dees wanna push up.

In: 6, 11, F1
Out: 3, 18
Curtin would be 5/6 on North’s draft board unfortunately based on the vibe.

He fills a definite need and at 6 seems like great value. 11 also seems like it would be in the O’Sullivan/Murphy/Windsor/Wilson/Leake territory.

The future 1st could be anywhere between 12 and 18 next year.

I think where it’s left with Reid is they would ideally want 2/3 we won’t offer that.

We would offer 2/15 although they are insane not to take that I don’t think they will.

That leaves 2/15/18 I think North will offer it this week. I don’t think we should but I think we will. I would expect the Eagles would take it if they didn’t they have much bigger issues.

I think that WC should want to be in a position where they have McKercher and then the option to either draft 3+ more guys (Tholstrup, Edwards, ZZ, Collard) or combine picks to live trade up to Curtin on draft night if he slides to 7 or 8.

2 + 15 + 18 along with their 23 puts them in that position.
Well sucks for them ey? They dont have those picks and they wont get them either.

“Genuinely the worst team mate I’ve ever had through my career. Shocking bloke. The entire playing list wanted him gone”

- NM Player who has played at multiple clubs about a player that has recently left the club.
I assume you mean McKay, but why the hell is there a nagging suspicion that it's Goldy? Surely not, right?

Edit: Forgot Jacob Edwards exists. I bet it's him

Last edited:
I think we will take pick 2/3 to the draft. We will roll with Mckercher and Duursma and if Caddy/O’Sullivan are still on the board at 8 we will chat to the Cats about packaging up some of what we have left.
Agree with holding 2 & 3 for Mckercher and Duursma. I'd be trying to trade up to 7 now and take whoever is left between Curtain/O’Sullivan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L
“Genuinely the worst team mate I’ve ever had through my career. Shocking bloke. The entire playing list wanted him gone”

- NM Player who has played at multiple clubs about a player that has recently left the club.
Has this particular player been delisted or traded?

Men in the sanfl…let’s be clear on that a bunch of part time amateur footy players. I’d rate the Coates league higher!

Interesting considering that's where we have just pulled out new fb from...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If Comben moves back, as is rumoured, then we have...

Logue (25)
Comben (22)
Corr (29)
Pink (25)
Dawson (25)
Nyuon (22)

I would bring in Ethan Phillips and be happy with that group, for now.
Yep just take Durrsma at 3 as our utility type. and either one of Reid, McKercher or Sanders. I know Sanders is an unpopular pick that high but im legit struggling to see whats not to like.

I don't like when people just hint at the player for this very reason. Good guys end up catching the negative label based on pure speculation.
Very true. People naturally start going through players and the most prominent players are generally mentioned first. Apologies to Goldy for even mentioning the man

How can it be buckets, when he was voted by his team mates into the leadership group

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm not saying it checks out with his onfield standing, but I just thought it's exactly the sort of thing someone on here would post after his move. Something that suggests character flaws but without mentioning the name. A final parting blow or whatever. It's definitely Edwards though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back