List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard a little whisper towards the end of the season a training drill had finished and everyone was to run in to the huddle, buckets was the only one walking. One of our youngest members, our very own bnf winner ran back to him and said “look, we all know you are leaving at the end of the season, everyone knows it but you are here now, so keep at with us and buy in or you can pack up your locker and head off right now” or words to that effect.

I so hope this is true. NMFC could have so many draft picks that they'd be picking me by the time they'd finished and it won't mean a thing unless they come into a team with genuine onfield leadership.

In the last few years we've had next to none. Hoping that Sheezel and a few others can really fill our leadership chasm very, very soon.

I so hope this is true. NMFC could have so many draft picks that they'd be picking me by the time they'd finished and it won't mean a thing unless they come into a team with genuine onfield leadership.

In the last few years we've had next to none. Hoping that Sheezel and a few others can really fill our leadership chasm very, very soon.
I don’t get why so many people on here don’t see Jy as a leader.

Is there something I’m/he’s missing?

IMG_5133.jpeg

“Genuinely the worst team mate I’ve ever had through my career. Shocking bloke. The entire playing list wanted him gone”

- NM Player who has played at multiple clubs about a player that has recently left the club.
Jed Anderson?

We got the same player @ 2 that we would have @ 1. We moved from 1 to 2 so we could get 3.
No, we traded it for pick 1, pick 40 and pick 43. What the * is it with you campaigners and not being able to let this go. We. Weren't. Planning. To. Take. Cadman. At. 1.
Dress is up however you like but we still gave pick 1 for pick 2.

North dont know how to pick 1.

Granted it may very well work out for us however compared to what is being floated for WC pick 1…

Hit the draft.

View attachment 1831687
I think that he's a fine captain who appears to show great leadership qualities. I'm very happy for him to be standalone captain.

I would have Larkey VC. Then add LDU and Sheezel to the leadership group.

Dress is up however you like but we still gave pick 1 for pick 2.

North dont know how to pick 1.

Granted it may very well work out for us however compared to what is being floated for WC pick 1…

Hit the draft.
Maaaaate everyone on the afl knew he was a cancer -we did well getting what we did.

It was like selling a house when you knew a tornado was about to rip through the next day.

Maaaaate everyone on the afl knew he was a cancer -we did well getting what we did.

It was like selling a house when you knew a tornado was about to rip through the next day.
JHF netted us pick 3 and a healthy cancer free playing group.

For the purpose of this thread:

2022 - North pick 1 for pick 2, 40,43
2023 - WC pick 1 for 2 + two more first rounders

I assume you mean McKay, but why the hell is there a nagging suspicion that it's Goldy? Surely not, right?

Edit: Forgot Jacob Edwards exists. I bet it's him
He’s not referring to McKay.

He can only be referring to Jack Ziebell.

Easily the most hated man at North in decades. Not by supporters, mind you.

They mostly revere Jack for his hardness and courage

But for team mates and coaches, he is absolutely despised.

When I first read it I assumed that it was jacks father who had stated how despised Corn Francis was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting if serious.

Is this solid info? Ziebell despised by teammates and coaches?

How does the most hated man at North in decades get hold of the captaincy for six years?

Please. If anything Jack was too likeable. This is possibly the most outrageous comment I have ever read on this board and there have been some absolute howlers.

View attachment 1831687
Love Jy, think he's massively underrated as a stoppage midfielder both within our club and the league as a whole, and I think he should have been the standalone captain. But also, he really needs to get the brain fades out of his game, not talking about standing up for teammates but doing stupid s**t like throwing away an opponent's GPS unit or jumper punching. Costs our team when he gives away 50s or gets suspended.

I have it on good authority Ziebell was serving regular coffee out of the coffee cart and was telling everyone it was decaf, this really rustled some feathers internally until it came out that it was actually Nathan Hrovat wearing a Ziebell disguise.

Either way, neither Ziebs OR Hrovat are invited to book club this weekend, make of that what you will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back