List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

“Genuinely the worst team mate I’ve ever had through my career. Shocking bloke. The entire playing list wanted him gone”

- NM Player who has played at multiple clubs about a player that has recently left the club.
Griffen doesn’t hold back it seems.

I heard a little whisper towards the end of the season a training drill had finished and everyone was to run in to the huddle, buckets was the only one walking. One of our youngest members, our very own bnf winner ran back to him and said “look, we all know you are leaving at the end of the season, everyone knows it but you are here now, so keep at with us and buy in or you can pack up your locker and head off right now” or words to that effect.

I heard a little whisper towards the end of the season a training drill had finished and everyone was to run in to the huddle, buckets was the only one walking. One of our youngest members, our very own bnf winner ran back to him and said “look, we all know you are leaving at the end of the season, everyone knows it but you are here now, so keep at with us and buy in or you can pack up your locker and head off right now” or words to that effect.
**** we are blessed to have that kid. I heard something similar from him too. Not on here.

**** what a guy sheeze is.
If guys like him are doing the heavy lifting we’ll win the lot.

That is unreal.

God I love you sheez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True leadership .....however what were the rest of the actual leadership group doing and why is it left to a rookie to have set standards?

I’ve mentioned this before but the father of a recent club captain has made similar comments about McKay.
Oh my Donald dear potting a recent player leaving maybe worry about what Magic Tricks you have in stall to make sure you son is still a captain and 2 gets a game .
As the NMFC was a Top 4 club and not a 17th placed team he would be in the 2s just ask Tom Jonas.

True leadership .....however what were the rest of the actual leadership group doing and why is it left to a rookie to have set standards?
That’s why I’m 2025 he will be 1 and only stand alone captain that will take us as a club to the promise land of a Premiership and I will be the 1st to chip in $$$ to build him a statue outside our ground hopefully others will follow

One of the reasons we've truly sucked for so long is that too many of our players seem happy to cop the paycheck and fame that comes with being an AFL player, and not be willing to make the sacrifices required to become winners like so many at other clubs do. It's sad that the team is relying on 18 year olds to generate that winning culture.

Can't believe Phoenix Spicer said that about Jack Ziebell. I'm shocked to be sitting here.

I hate these sort of posts. Just say who it is or don't say it at all.
Yep who gives a crap if the bloke has already left what does it matter. Thats if it is even true there is so much stuff said on here with out any real facts you wouldn't know what's true and what's not and who cares anyway.

Yep just take Durrsma at 3 as our utility type. and either one of Reid, McKercher or Sanders. I know Sanders is an unpopular pick that high but im legit struggling to see whats not to like.
Like Cleary as well. Most underrated in the draft for me.

Good riddance, but thanks for the parting #3 gift. Win-win.
Bonus: The Bombers will soon have buyer's remorse. $800k x 6 years. LOL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back