Position 2024 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Priced similar - D'Ambrosio, Budarick
Priced down - Nobody really if you already have Coffield
Priced up - Bowes, Windhager, Coleman
I have already flicked him to D'Ambrosio who i think can score similarly without the injury concerns.

Would people be happy if Yeo had an average of 80 after first 6-9 games?
90+ minimum ...if Yeo is playing Midfield

I'm not running the injury gauntlet, for a lousy 80 average

Salem looks like a lock in my team at the moment. Has taken Brayshaws role where he gets decent cbas but then goes around half back getting involved in the mark kick game. Still a huge watch in round 0 to see if he maintains that role for an actual full game, but I can easily see him getting into that top 10 or so defenders and could even be a keeper for the season.

Charlie Dean any chance, Pies fans?
Fly likes to set players up to succeed and Dean had a bad foot injury the last 2 years so will probably need some games in the reserves to build fitness etc.
He will get games this year I reckon, maybe as a sub to start with but Frampton is more likely atm if Murphy decides to not play again.
We are very excited to see Dean play fulltime.
If Frampton is injured/stinking it up, then he may come in earlier, but we'll be careful with him.

Thoughts on Burgoyne? $463k DEF
79 from 63% game time but majority of his points coming in Q4 when the game was done.
msedge_1FdVrQfKVr.png msedge_YB1SkUcUkD.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheet GIF

Don't go writing of Williams just yet

Anything below an 80 score and I won't be starting him. Round 2 bye makes it very difficult to pick him unless he goes crazy in round 0.

Zilliams will either be the sub ....or be subbed

Either way, he'll remain in my side for R1 as a great value pick
If he plays full game I expect he wil be back in my side.

Not if he’s sub though. Will happily then keep him up my sleeve as someone I coukd trade down to in early moves

If he plays full game I expect he wil be back in my side.

Not if he’s sub though. Will happily then keep him up my sleeve as someone I coukd trade down to in early moves
Playing reduced minutes in R0, seems the obvious approach ....returning to 100% in R1

We should be able to confirm role and impact in those R0 managed minutes

Playing reduced minutes in R0, seems the obvious approach ....returning to 100% in R1

We should be able to confirm role and impact in those R0 managed minutes
I can see why you would, just too much risk for me given his score will stunt any cash gen, has rd 2 bye so you won’t lose out waiting to rd 3 or even later with benefit of seeing if he continues to be managed again in rd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back