Position 2024 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we think shownmakers gets a game? If so, might be a D6 candidate if folks were looking to save from Coffield. Played well last week (in a howling gale that was conducive to an intercept marking game).
I think so with all the outs. Risky JS for a starter though.

I think so with all the outs. Risky JS for a starter though.
Live Dangerously Austin Powers GIF

Do we think shownmakers gets a game? If so, might be a D6 candidate if folks were looking to save from Coffield. Played well last week (in a howling gale that was conducive to an intercept marking game).
One of the better junior fantasy scorers too.

3-4 would be OK - sideways him to Curtin who will surely get some game time around then and pocket the cash.
Always possible its less also, whenever Howe/Murphy are back he will be the one dropped, and we've also got Noble who they might put ahead of him. I just think it could be a very early red dot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well what’s our bench looking like?
Howes ✅
Schoenmakers ????
Reid ????
Dean ????
I've got Howes and Reid right now.

Reid should be best 22 for Essendon and he won't be shy in asking for the ball as he is a pretty good kick. His ceiling won't be as high as Schoenmakers but I'm not convinced Schoenmakers plays more than a couple of games early in the season.

I know absolutely nothing about Charlie Dean.

With hore named I’m switching yeo who’s been in my team all preseason to Salem I’m sure it won’t backfire. Realistically though yeo’s probably only an 80s guy? Whereas salem could go 100 in the mids. Plus double price rice this week and yeo has a tough match up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With hore named I’m switching yeo who’s been in my team all preseason to Salem I’m sure it won’t backfire. Realistically though yeo’s probably only an 80s guy? Whereas salem could go 100 in the mids. Plus double price rice this week and yeo has a tough match up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Except Salem was switch back into DEF, when Bowie went down injured

Screenshot_20240315_114347_com.fanhub.AFLFantasy_edit_2466618341715287.jpg
Have been feeling confident about this defence all week, but now feeling a bit unsettled- tough early run for Naicos, Whits' previous inconsistency, Sheez maybe with a different role to last year etc. But honestly can't think of any replacements that I could be more confident on (Salem, Stewart, Budarick etc), all of which have their pros and cons too. And also of value there too. Those first round jitters are hitting hard!

I've been hot on Salem but just thinking about his run to his bye.

WBD @ MCG - Should score well
HAW @ MCG - Finn tag? He's their best ball user, can't see him tagging anyone else TBH
PTA @ AO - Hard team to score on
ADL @ AO - Keays tag? Hard team last year for mids to score on
BRI @ MCG - Should be ok, but Lions strong team.

Just starting to get a bit of doubt creeping in. Still think he's great value but maybe enough for me to be scared into a safer Sheezel type pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back