List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an error - He was on the list. At that stage he had only been on the list for a month (which is only about 8 weeks after the Adelaide Football Club knew he could be a father son draftee).

Put some happy juice in that coffee mate.

6 redactions?!?! This is from bloody 2022. Its a long time ago. I mean its the same time you said this:

Ned and Murphy in the middle? I don't think I have ever said anything that wrong.

That's Ned's only hope because he's no good at what they've tasked him with so far. Murphy too, except he has chameod at the odd stoppage and gone ok, plus he needs a crack behind the ball before delisting end of next year. Current small defender options are Smith (cooked), Parnell (injured), Milera (likely both) and Hamill. I'd definitely give Murphy a crack there ahead of the uninjured among that group. Not that I dislike Hamill, I think he'll get a 1 year exrensi9n purely for the same reason it's worthwhile giving Murphy a few games there.

Worth noting the "if selected" as well. They're not on my 22/23, but if you're going to select them, then might as well see if they could add to our one dimensi9nal midfield rotation.

Last edited:
No, it was silly for people to absolutely lose their s**t over Carmichael not being drafted.

He's about the last person on Collingwood's list and no chance of getting an AFL game.

There's no point getting upset over not having that.

Was Turner a good pick? Nope. But Carmichael wouldn't have been either - Turner had some genuine AFL qualities, but was still not a useful part of a building squad.

These MSD picks are absolute longshots. Probably best going for a role player, because you maybe have the best chance of actually getting a usable player.
You're still not understanding.

Just about every MSD pick misses. That's the nature of it.

A tall midfielder which we are (were) void of, some speed, right age bracket. He (or someone with similar attributes or a developing ruck or whatever) is exactly who we should be taking

A mature age pick like we took is a plug and play option, but we didn't even do that.

We took what is usually a 10% chance of success into a 0%, by choice. For no reason other than idiocy. Even the guy we drafted was utterly befuddled by the whole experience.

Parnell AFL Michalanney SANFL? Oh boy 😆

Hey A$$hole. Just thought I would bring this up since the whole mean girls private messaging group liked your post.

Samcro24 had Hamill in the back 6 - what an idiot.

B: Jones. Butts. Doedee.
H: Hamill. Worrell. Smith.

My best friend George Kramer wanted Parnell in the back 6 - a month after I had him in there.

Parnell is training back pocket, Jones isn’t. Parnell played every game since he has come into the team playing back pocket. Jones was moved out of defence, Parnell wasn’t.

Admittedly - old mate 1970 wasn't sold on Parnell (well done). But wanted Murphy back there. I think if your little clique wasn't so mean it might actually allow 1970 to come out and admit he loves Murphy the footballer.

I'm not sold on Parnell in terms of one on one defending so I'd give Murphy a crack as small defender. Parnell would get a chance further up the ground when opportunity presented. Right now my best 22 to select for the future has Milera on a wing, but that spot may open up given his ho-hum output and Seed's likely to not return. Murphy is in my back pocket based on our current list.

And look at what we have here! Last but not least. This guy has Hamill, Parnell and Doedee in the back 7 and he forgot about Worrell.

B: Smith, Butts, Murray
HB: Parnell, Doedee, Milera
C: Soligo, Schoenberg, Dawson
HF: Pedlar, Walker, Rankine
F: Rachele, Fogarty, Thilthorpe
R: O'Brien, Berry, Laird
I: Hinge, Keays, Hamill, Sloane
Sub: Mchenry or Sholl

Kane McGoodwin used yours with a couple of changes.
Edit worrell overlooked.

Hayward, Perryman, Welsh F/S and LDU/McCluggage would just about complete the rebuild.
2026:

B: Michalanney, Murray, Worrell
HB: Hinge, Keane, Curtin
C: Nankervis, Dawson, Perryman
HF: Rankine, Fogarty, Rachele
F: Keays, Thilthorpe, Hayward
R: ROB?, Soligo, LDU
I/C: Welsh, 2024 FRP, Edwards, one of Laird/Crouch
Sub: Pedlar

Wouldn’t mind that

2026:

B: Michalanney, Murray, Worrell
HB: Hinge, Keane, Curtin
C: Nankervis, Dawson, Perryman
HF: Rankine, Fogarty, Rachele
F: Keays, Thilthorpe, Hayward
R: ROB?, Soligo, LDU
I/C: Welsh, 2024 FRP, Edwards, one of Laird/Crouch
Sub: Pedlar

Wouldn’t mind that
Even 2025 would be very good. I think 2024 FRP would be gone in such a scenario.

Worrell ~ Murray ~ Perryman
Hinge ~ Keane ~ Michalanney
Dawson ~ Crouch ~ Nankervis
Obrien ~ Soligo ~ LDU
Rachele ~ Thilthorpe ~ Rankine
Hayward ~ Fogarty ~ Walker
Keays ~ Curtin ~ Laird ~ Pedlar
Milera

Hey A$$hole. Just thought I would bring this up since the whole mean girls private messaging group liked your post.

My best friend George Kramer wanted Parnell in the back 6 - a month after I had him in there.

Admittedly - old mate 1970 wasn't sold on Parnell (well done). But wanted Murphy back there. I think if your little clique wasn't so mean it might actually allow 1970 to come out and admit he loves Murphy the footballer.

And look at what we have here! Last but not least. This guy has Hamill, Parnell and Doedee in the back 7 and he forgot about Worrell.
Reckon you need to find another hobby

Even 2025 would be very good. I think 2024 FRP would be gone in such a scenario.

Worrell ~ Murray ~ Perryman
Hinge ~ Keane ~ Michalanney
Dawson ~ Crouch ~ Nankervis
Obrien ~ Soligo ~ LDU
Rachele ~ Thilthorpe ~ Rankine
Hayward ~ Fogarty ~ Walker
Keays ~ Curtin ~ Laird ~ Pedlar
Milera
How so? I don’t think LDU would be gettable via trade at all this year

Get Hayward please, surely we can pay more for him than a stacked tight cap Sydney

show me the money GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd delist Murphy right now, but seeing he's on our list for another year and a half and we have extremely limited small defender options, I'd have him back there ahead of the other options I've previously mentioned. We've seen Hamill and he's delist worthy, but potentially gets a reprieve due to simple lack of depth. If Murphy turns out no worse then Hamill can be delisted and Murphy becomes injury cover for a year. One thing for sure is that he's no small forward, defensive or otherwise.

Last edited:

George thumped the table. Nobody makes a fool out of me, nobody doubts my info he raged.

Samcro agreed but he had his own agenda. He couldn’t let go of the whole gridiron thing.

So it was decided that froggy would make the post, then everyone else had to LOL react. froggy didn’t want to do it but you don’t argue with George and Sam.

They threatened his family.

1970 was against it too. He knew it would come back to bite. He’d didn’t want his love for Murphy to be revealed, so didn’t push too hard. He broke rank by only liking the post.

I wouldn’t mind us asking the question after Braedan Campbell

Good pace, lovely kick but struggling to establish himself in a stakes Sydney midfield with Gulden and Warner going past him

Has been the sub last couple of weeks and out of the team today - could be a high reward target

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I doubt he'd leave the pies, but i'd love him. He is a great pressure forward. He's about as tough as they come.
Not huge scoring output from him, but I think his good attributes offset that. Upgrade on Ned and Murphy for sure.

Would suit Nicks style perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back