Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll be tough next week the tiges, expecting a similar game to the dons game. Should show a real competitive edge around the footy, can't get complacent.

Least they capitalised when they where up there I guess

Can’t be up there forever

I’d be happy with 3 flags in 4 years

Yeah, that is what Richmond supporters will say. 'We don't care about the club making dumb decisions, because we won 3 flags'.

They might care though in 2029 when they have sucked for 6 seasons and they are still looking like a bottom 4 team.

GWS have looked good to start this year but it's with Toby Greene's impact being minimal (by his standards)

My hope is that they get sucked in to being Toby Greene-centric again. They're not better for it.

Gonna be a long, long climb back from the Weagles... this isn't like that one year where they lost Judd and immediately bounced back into finals 2 years later. Seems to be longer these days.

OTOH GWS doing what a top 2 side should do.

I think it isn't out of the question that West Coast don't win a game this year.
They'll beat North at home. Or get someone injured or just on a bad day. Someone will kick 5.21 in a game sometime this year and that's when the Eagles will strike

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of Toby Greene Kung Fu magic in the first quarter not enough contact to get cited but the AFL will be all over him if he gets back in that habit.

They'll beat North at home. Or get someone injured or just on a bad day. Someone will kick 5.21 in a game sometime this year and that's when the Eagles will strike
They might beat North and/or Hawthorn at home, but I wouldn't be pencilling it in.

Given Richmond look half decent, any other win would be a massive upset.

It's just odd such a powerful club has become so abysmal
They held on to some players way longer than they should have. Kelly wasn't the saviour they imagined because the players around him hit the wall quicker than they imagined and the injuries keep piling up.

I'd be taking whoever built that ground to court, that surface is just a rod on their backs.

They held on to some players way longer than they should have. Kelly wasn't the saviour they imagined because the players around him hit the wall quicker than they imagined and the injuries keep piling up.

I'd be taking whoever built that ground to court, that surface is just a rod on their backs.

Oh but they are just non competitive every week for a fairly large sample size now, so so unlike the rest of their time in the comp.

I remember watching the doco during COVID era.
Of all the sides. The whole west coast vibe just had the hallmarks of a slide.
Odd parts arrogance and victimisation.

Let's be fair tho Covid ruined their chance of another flag they lost all their home ground advantage and rendered the Kelly recruit essentially null.

Let's be fair tho Covid ruined their chance of another flag they lost all their home ground advantage and rendered the Kelly recruit essentially null.

Old Ruthless West coast wouldn't stand for this s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back