Autopsy 2024 Rd 6 Premiership Quarter Blue Blitz hands Giants their first loss

Who played well for the Blues in Round 6 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tipped GWS. I believe they should have been premiers last year as the umpires made some curious decisions in their prelim. I also believe GWS is this years favourite.

So with our injuries, the way we were playing till half time with a below average pressure rating, fumbles, uncertainty it wasn’t looking good.

Our next month is still a huge challenge, if we can get through that with 2 wins and start getting some played back the second half of the season looks promising.

Well done to the boys and not only did we beat the best, we did it by more than single digits.

Show me just ONE example of someone “hating” Ollie?

What a ridiculous comment

Bit sensitive there?
I’ll agree, hate is a strong word. Would you like me to change it to doubters. Does that make you feel better?

So now that’s cleared up.

Can you agree that there have been people on social media doubting his position in the team over the last couple of weeks.?

Lots of doom and gloom about our injuries this week. Had me down in the dumps but as the game got closer I thought the boys would make a statement and they did. This team is strong and tough. So proud, so happy.
I told the family we would probably lose due injury’s and the undefeated talented team we where playing.
But deep down I knew if we won it would a ripper that’s why I wanted to go so glad we did

He kicked a great goal that was in our run to a comeback I told my son he’s not a great kick or a long kick he will struggle
The he slotted it wry grin from son your where saying dad

It was a good goal, especially for Ollie as he isn't convincing in that situation. He came alive energy wise in that second half when the whole team lifted.

Controlled the last 4 minutes of the game, great composure
It was the polar opposite of what happened last week, we obviously learnt a valuable lesson from the loss to Adelaide.

Back