Autopsy 2024 Round 3 Bruising Blues Too Much For Roos

Who played well for the Blues in Round 3 vs North?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been a very pleasing start to the season for big Harry.

He has clearly got himself right mentally with his set shots.

Kicking beautifully and a lot cleaner/better around the ground as well and working harder.

I am also sensing a bit of a step change in his maturity/leadership.

Has a resolved look about him. :cool:

Thought it was the best pressure effort this year. I really liked our forward pressure

Loving Harry as a Fwd/Ruck. Keeps him involved, confident and has a great engine

Elijah after some fumbles was very good with a lot of improvement to come. His workrate is impressive

Weitering is just a star and I’m loving the constant improvement in TDK

Didn’t like the Marchbank selection. Hasn’t played all year and didn’t deserve to come straight in. Played like a guy that had missed a lot of footy

In the end we beat a lower side like we should. We still have lots of improvement to come. Walsh Motlop Martin to come back in. Williams still finding his feet

Form of O.Hollands Cottrell Durdin a bit of a concern and I will be interested how we balance our midfield with Walsh back and Kennedy Hewett Carroll all playing well

Banked another 4 points and and improved performance. Bring on Freo
Yeah I agree, thought marchy needed a game in the 2's after an interrupted last 2 months.

Kemp was solid enough to keep in, but noticed he moved forward in the 2's maybe they want to get a few games into him to play the Jsos role?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fogarty is one of the most unselfish and underrated players...... a tackling machine and hard at the ball.......seems to have lifted his game to the next level this season.....overall the team has a totally different feel this season.....finally the boys have belief.......impressive start to the season please carry on, play on lol

Fogarty is one of the most unselfish and underrated players...... a tackling machine and hard at the ball.......seems to have lifted his game to the next level this season.....overall the team has a totally different feel this season.....finally the boys have belief.......impressive start to the season please carry on, play on lol

I gave him a vote purely for defensive effort. He was bloody impressive

Jonathan Brown says we have only beaten winless teams - does not rate us

That’s what happens when he’s allowed to goes off script and share his own thoughts with the public. He should just stick to nodding and agreeing with everything Garry Lyon says. Of course there is going to winless team after 3 games. Just a ridiculous comment.

Comprehensive. Well done baggers. Elijah looks a serious player.
Yes. Loved his work.
Super big crush on the Holland Bros. They both have some x factor.🌷🌷

Decided to go to game last minute...such a beautiful day.
Spent way too much buying a super good away game ticket, and no regrets at all.
CHarlie and Hazza...plenty of super marks and almost marks, TDK flying everywhere.
And 2 debut goals. Fabulous!💙

Plus the I'm not crying ,you're crying moment when the kids ran through their own banner with teams lined up and clapping. Just awesome, and so much money raised!💖

Really sloppy kicking and attention drops on and off, but we are shaking off the bye, and adjusting the defensive rhythm with Weiters and Marchy back.

Weiters looked like he was running through mud, but I thought improved as game went on.
:carlton: Go you mighty Blues!

Blacres not only forever a Carlton hero for last September but continues it this season, hard running, tough body, uncompromising. It's mental we played without proper wings for so long.
I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw a Freo bloke somewhere on the main board say he used to squib for them. Very hard to imagine.

If ever did, he's certainly a different player now.

Back