List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Amateurs talk strategy, experts talk logistics. Flags are won well before the first ball is bounce on the last day. Drafting players is one thing, getting the support structure around the team is far more important. We need to focus on getting an afl standard medical team first to ensure the playing list stay healthy

Sam Darcy contracted but being stuck behind Rory Lobb is one I’d keep an eye on to see if we could throw big money his way and give him immediate opportunity to play

He might be loyal but at some point loyalty waivers when you are stuck in the vfl behind someone like lobb

There might be value at the dogs, their list is talented but it’s not clicking

With naughton and JUH getting big money deals - a big offer for Darcy they can’t match would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake Hardwick would be a just about perfect FA addition to our list. Would slot into the back pocket and lock it down for the next 5+ years.

I also think it would potentially open up LMac as a tagger for us, not necessarily needed for the whole game, but someone we could throw at the Serong, Butters, Neale types when we lose momentum like we did against Freo.

Blake Hardwick would be a just about perfect FA addition to our list. Would slot into the back pocket and lock it down for the next 5+ years.

I also think it would potentially open up LMac as a tagger for us, not necessarily needed for the whole game, but someone we could throw at the Serong, Butters, Neale types when we lose momentum like we did against Freo.
Luke’s hamstrings will pop if he tries to keep up with those names. Luke is done, as a co captain, he should be leading the boys out in the twos, he can give the head pats and the laughs around the VFL team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back