Training 2024 training updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm reading all this Parker talk as we've essentially nabbed Lachie Whitfield for peanuts - I will not hear otherwise

Oh alright then, have it your way. I'll prepare myself to welcome in an all sub 180cm midfield. It'll go well comparatively with our forward line. Recruit more midg*ts!
You really enjoy being dramatic, huh?

You really enjoy being dramatic, huh?
Unlike some I don't take life too seriously most of the time. I had made the point that an entire midfield of 180cm players wasn't appropriate, and the response mentioned two individual midfielders under 180cm. I couldn't be bothered arguing that the examples were not a negation of my original point. But you're right, and the posters with whom I never have a problem are those who realise that I generally employ hyperbolic prose.

Unlike some I don't take life too seriously most of the time. I had made the point that an entire midfield of 180cm players wasn't appropriate, and the response mentioned two individual midfielders under 180cm. I couldn't be bothered arguing that the examples were not a negation of my original point. But you're right, and the posters with whom I never have a problem are those who realise that I generally employ hyperbolic prose.
You mostly call it how it is TGG and don’t walk on eggshells, it’s refreshing tbh 😂

I am on a bit of a journey trying to improve my vocabulary and I must say, your writing style teaches me a lot. You could be the only teacher I ever paid attention to. You are teaching me without actually teaching me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to include #JMac and #SR36 but both have been mean to me at times. I can only praise teachers so much because we just didn't have a working relationship when I was at school.
I’ll help with apostrophes
  • picks in the 20s / 30s
  • plays in the 1s
All plural, not possessive
Our society sees an “s” and immediately thinks, “this needs an apostrophe “

That tip’s on the house
(Possessive 😅)

I’ll help with apostrophes
  • picks in the 20s / 30s
  • plays in the 1s
All plural, not possessive
Our society sees an “s” and immediately thinks, “this needs an apostrophe “

That tip’s on the house
(Possessive 😅)
That's not possessive.

Ok - but why is Long a better option than JC.
What attributes has he got that JC lacks?
Physical size and presence - he’s a much bigger body. This is his greatest asset.

He tackles more per game, has a more commanding presence to take grabs and is better by hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back