Admin Notice 24 Hour Unrestricted Player Free Agency BONANZA! Cancelled due to ND being perfidious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want a lift with me mate?

I think we can both go and kill the bots on Reasonably Sized Footy and start a league where the committee stands for something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bombers could’ve used this farce to their advantage, signing enough posters to their top of the table premiership contending team to actually have the unbanned numbers to participate.

They have been disgracefully quiet. But to be fair, they’re all banned.

The Bombers could’ve used this farce to their advantage, signing enough posters to their top of the table premiership contending team to actually have the unbanned numbers to participate.

Because of list caps they'd only be able to sign a couple before delisting banned players. So they're kinda stuck

I would have thought nobody with any sense would have thought any of this would be anything more than a late season joke. I certainly couldn't fathom it until about an hour ago.

Guys, I have decided to make the decision to veto all Free agent moves during this, it has gone too far with struggling clubs being gutted. I said I would override anything detrimental to the league and I am.

Sorry omgfridge and A Swallow, you can remain at your clubs until seasons end. serial_thrilla, your reign of terror is over. Please remove your signings in the squad thread.

Guys, I have decided to make the decision to veto all Free agent moves during this, it has gone too far with struggling clubs being gutted. I said I would override anything detrimental to the league and I am.

Sorry omgfridge and A Swallow, you can remain at your clubs until seasons end. serial_thrilla, your reign of terror is over. Please remove your signings in the squad thread.
Let this be a lesson to everyone: never believe a word ND says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back