Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Eleven New
bob's stat division 2.JPG

Hey watch this...

1713685633695.png

How's the simhousery of the two team on the bottom of the qooty ladder being on top of the free kick ladder, and the team on the top of the qooty ladder being on the bottom of the free kick ladder. Outstanding areas!

The Warriors moved a game and a half clear on top with a 9-8 win over the Royals. The Wonders beat the Bombers 17-11 to join them equal on points, six behind the Islanders. The Roys (19-13 over the Dees), the Furies (28-20 over the Swamprats) and the Dragons beat the Gumbies 18-17. All three teams jumped above the Swamprats on percentage. The final result saw the Hawks beat the OOFs 12-11, keeping them rooted to the bottom of the ladder. That result was the fifth time that the Ophidians lost a free kick count by 1. Unluckeeee!

1713686128150.png

Exciting. 2 seasons ago I was dishing it out and not getting anywhere. Seems like the Joel Selwood approach suits me better.
It sure does mate! You're now outright leader in the Little Spoonon 47 frees, one ahead of norway blue and three ahead of Shueygod. Then there's a gap of five frees to royboy2 on 39 frees for, with Cubs2Lions & moginie one further back.

1713686305842.png
The Big Spoon is a hotly contested... uh, contest. Two playersd from both the Furies and the Delons are in the top 5, with a Hawk thrown in for good measure. Furious pair Edmund hunt and Frothies Mcveigh are joined by Dee-linquent Scythe94 (who conceded a wild four frees in round 11) on 22 frees against. Zoops is one conceded kick behind, while Gralin rounds out the top 5 on 19, three off the lead.

How bloody excitement!

Round Twelve New
bob's stat division 2.JPG

round 12d.gif

Straight into it nerds.

1714120541197.png

Only one team in the top four had a win in round 12. Second placed Baghdad lost 18-21 to the bottom placed OOFs, the third placed Wonders lost 19-22 to the Dragons and the fourth placed Roys lost 12-17 to the Gumbies. This allowed the Warriors to take a 2.5 game lead thanks to a 15-14 win over the Hawks, their ninth free kick win in a row! Elsewhere the Furies beat the Royals 25-17 to move into second place on percentage and the Demons beat the Bears 20-14.

1714120891285.png

Remember when norway blue was leading the Little Spoon by plenty? Yeah that ain't the case no more, as the Bomber donutted to fall to third place on 46 frees for. Both crazywildhorse (53) and Shueygod (50) picked up 6 frees last week to establish a decent lead over the pack, while royboy2 (43) and Greenery (40) round out the top 5.

1714121063908.png

Two conceded frees each from Edmund hunt and Frothies Mcveigh see them extend their Big Spoon lead to two from Scythe94 who was a good boy last week, as was Zoops who is a further kick behind. Only problem is being a good boy is no good for the Big Spoon. Tied in fifth place on 20 frees against are Gralin and Pamcake1 (welcome to the sh*tlist Pam).

Coming into the final quarter of the season. Who's got what it takes to win this thing? Stick around and find out.

Straight into it nerds.

View attachment 1971618

Only one team in the top four had a win in round 12. Second placed Baghdad lost 18-21 to the bottom placed OOFs, the third placed Wonders lost 19-22 to the Dragons and the fourth placed Roys lost 12-17 to the Gumbies. This allowed the Warriors to take a 2.5 game lead thanks to a 15-14 win over the Hawks, their ninth free kick win in a row! Elsewhere the Furies beat the Royals 25-17 to move into second place on percentage and the Demons beat the Bears 20-14.

Remember when norway blue was leading the Little Spoon by plenty? Yeah that ain't the case no more, as the Bomber donutted to fall to third place on 46 frees for. Both crazywildhorse (53) and Shueygod (50) picked up 6 frees last week to establish a decent lead over the pack, while royboy2 (43) and Greenery (40) round out the top 5.

Two conceded frees each from Edmund hunt and Frothies Mcveigh see them extend their Big Spoon lead to two from Scythe94 who was a good boy last week, as was Zoops who is a further kick behind. Only problem is being a good boy is no good for the Big Spoon. Tied in fifth place on 20 frees against are Gralin and Pamcake1 (welcome to the sh*tlist Pam).

Coming into the final quarter of the season. Who's got what it takes to win this thing? Stick around and find out.
What does this all mean? What did I do now? How have I ended up here? Do I know you Tonga Bob ? Should I know you? Does any of this matter? Can I have my fees paid with this? Do I get a new jumper? A lousy Bob's hat? What's the point? Hi Gralin how are you doing?
So many questions, I never knew Quooty would be so complicated.

What does this all mean? What did I do now? How have I ended up here? Do I know you Tonga Bob ? Should I know you? Does any of this matter? Can I have my fees paid with this? Do I get a new jumper? A lousy Bob's hat? What's the point? Hi Gralin how are you doing?
Hello Pamcake1 I'm doing well as it's a Friday night and that means no work for two days.

Qooty is pretty simple really, why I don't even have to think about it, it just happens

Hello Pamcake1 I'm doing well as it's a Friday night and that means no work for two days.

Qooty is pretty simple really, why I don't even have to think about it, it just happens
Glad you are well. Like the work you are putting in on that problem thread of Kurves, I'm saving my sanity for Quooty sic. Wishing you and yours a jolly weekend then.

What does this all mean?
Sim thinks you’re a thug.
What did I do now?
Have a sammich.
How have I ended up here?
I tagged you.
Do I know you Tonga Bob ?
More info please. Personally? Biblically? Reputationally?
Should I know you?
It would mean you don’t need to ask so many questions.
Does any of this matter?
No, this is a fantasy football competition.
Can I have my fees paid with this?
Ask your captain.
Do I get a new jumper?
Did you lose your old one?
A lousy Bob's hat?
Sure why not
What's the point?
When the ball goes between the big stick and the little stick.
Hi Gralin how are you doing?
Gralin is doing well as it's a Friday night and that means no work for two days.
Mobbs is a complicated man.

Sim thinks you’re a thug.

Have a sammich.

I tagged you.

More info please. Personally? Biblically? Reputationally?

It would mean you don’t need to ask so many questions.

No, this is a fantasy football competition.

Ask your captain.

Did you lose your old one?

Sure why not

When the ball goes between the big stick and the little stick.

Gralin is doing well as it's a Friday night and that means no work for two days.

Mobbs is a complicated man.
beautiful jim carey GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back