Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi! T2B_, serial_thrilla and Pie 4 Life when did you guys recruit me?

1679634572286.png

Fire up Dragons, I guess.
Game Of Thrones Fire GIF

View attachment 1637943

Shut up and take my stats.

View attachment 1637964

Roy's pulling away, and now has a two game lead over the Swamprats who lost to the now third placed Wonders by 7 kicks. Nine teams are within a game of each other, from 3rd placed Wonders to 11th placed Demons, with the Furies & Bombers down the bottom. There were two draws in the week, between the Dragons & Warriors and the Royals & Bombers.

The individual stuff is as follows:

A couple of big movers in the Little Spoon, with Friend of the Free Kick Millky95 earning five frees and Lupine Overlord Zevon picking up a mammoth seven to share the lead on 32 for the season. Former leader DragoDelph and Furious beer holder omgfridge could only manage two each to sit third & fourth respectively. Then there's a gap to Cubs2Lions & tigs2010 who are in fifth place, five kick off fourth.

Cantankerous ClarkeM conceded four frees in round 8 to rise to the top of the summit in the Little Spoon alongside serial_thrilla with both on 16 frees against. The chasing pack, all in equal third place, are two kick behind and consist of Agent93 Falconista Ligma Robertio and Zoops

Onwards and upwards nerds. Maybe sideways. But always twirling. Twirling. Twirling.
lisa simpson episode 22 GIF

Can I have that with bread, cheese, mayo and pepper please? And toasted.
Oh absolutely. I’ll get right on that.

What was I doing again?

Making me a sandwich
Oh I’m sorry, I’ll get right on that.

[puts a slice of bread on either side of your head]

There you go, you’re a sammich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Streak-based Intermission
bob's stat division 2.JPG

51mIlTjdBXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Hello nerds,

I've had many some zero people ask me what's happening with the free kick count. I can categorically state that there are still free kicks being given and conceded, however since I last updated the Spreadsheet of Destiny my Warriors have gone on an almighty run. As a result I am not touching anything while #thestreak is still humming along. And boy howdy is it ever humming along!

apu-simpsons.gif

See you in season 36 then!

Your pal,

Bob.

View attachment 1675385

51mIlTjdBXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Hello nerds,

I've had many some zero people ask me what's happening with the free kick count. I can categorically state that there are still free kicks being given and conceded, however since I last updated the Spreadsheet of Destiny my Warriors have gone on an almighty run. As a result I am not touching anything while #thestreak is still humming along. And boy howdy is it ever humming along!

apu-simpsons.gif

See you in season 36 then!

Your pal,

Bob.
When do we play you again?

Round... uh, 16
bob's stat division 2.JPG

28955845.gif

Well nerds it happened. #thestreak came to an end so as threatened promised I've blown the dust of the free kick spreadsheet, chucked some more numbers in it and hey presto, we have an up to date table. And here it is:

1684382723765.png

Here's what's changed:
  • Roys have choked like nobody's business! When we left things off they were a thousand points ahead of everyone else, but a win and a draw from their last seven games has seen their lead evaporate;
  • Despite their lowly position on the other ladder, the Swamprats are on a four game winning streak when it comes to free kicks and have the highest percentage of all teams thanks in part to the round 16 MoTR vs Roy where they put the 'roy' in destroyed with a 32-11 trouncing (the 21 kick margin is the highest I think I've seen since I've been doing this - Hate is it the biggest ever?);
  • The rest of the teams have either 6 or 7 wins in a massive logjam. Although the OOFs and Wonders are on the bottom, they could jump to 7th with a big enough win in round 17 and have a game in hand over quite a few sides.
And here's a bit of a squiggly line graph showing how teams have moved up and down the ladder this season:

1684383495841.png

As for the individual results, here are some spoons:

1684383591236.png

Long time followers of Bob's Statistics will know that the publican is ineligible to win his own individual awards (as witnessed with the Big Spoon in season 30), which explains the greyed out details above. This means that tigs2010 is leading the Little Spoon by one kick from the centenarian Kelvinator omgfridge. Equal third place is shared by Cubs2Lions GWS Goose and two-time former winner Millky95 who are all a kick further back.

ClarkeM has managed to retain the lead in the Big Spoon, a testament to his longevity. His 30 frees against is two more than second placed Falconista (I'll put my tips in soon), with Bomber rookie from Beaumaris sunny3193 third on 27 frees conceded. Two behind the boy from Beauy (or Black Rock, idk) is veteran Dragon Ljp86 proving that brown paper bags don't work for qumpires, while the plasticine duo of beez & Brick Loosener round out the top 5.

If you don't want to see this stuff anymore then make it so that my Warriors go on another streak, otherwise see you all next week for the penultimate round of free kick results.

View attachment 1690249

28955845.gif

Well nerds it happened. #thestreak came to an end so as threatened promised I've blown the dust of the free kick spreadsheet, chucked some more numbers in it and hey presto, we have an up to date table. And here it is:

View attachment 1690255

Here's what's changed:
  • Roys have choked like nobody's business! When we left things off they were a thousand points ahead of everyone else, but a win and a draw from their last seven games has seen their lead evaporate;
  • Despite their lowly position on the other ladder, the Swamprats are on a four game winning streak when it comes to free kicks and have the highest percentage of all teams thanks in part to the round 16 MoTR vs Roy where they put the 'roy' in destroyed with a 32-11 trouncing (the 21 kick margin is the highest I think I've seen since I've been doing this - Hate is it the biggest ever?);
  • The rest of the teams have either 6 or 7 wins in a massive logjam. Although the OOFs and Wonders are on the bottom, they could jump to 7th with a big enough win in round 17 and have a game in hand over quite a few sides.
And here's a bit of a squiggly line graph showing how teams have moved up and down the ladder this season:

View attachment 1690260

Long time followers of Bob's Statistics will know that the publican is ineligible to win his own individual awards (as witnessed with the Big Spoon in season 30), which explains the greyed out details above. This means that tigs2010 is leading the Little Spoon by one kick from the centenarian Kelvinator omgfridge. Equal third place is shared by Cubs2Lions GWS Goose and two-time former winner Millky95 who are all a kick further back.

ClarkeM has managed to retain the lead in the Big Spoon, a testament to his longevity. His 30 frees against is two more than second placed Falconista (I'll put my tips in soon), with Bomber rookie from Beaumaris sunny3193 third on 27 frees conceded. Two behind the boy from Beauy (or Black Rock, idk) is veteran Dragon Ljp86 proving that brown paper bags don't work for qumpires, while the plasticine duo of beez & Brick Loosener round out the top 5.

If you don't want to see this stuff anymore then make it so that my Warriors go on another streak, otherwise see you all next week for the penultimate round of free kick results.
Looks like my old MSPaint drawings

1684384520386.png

Do you also do the overlapping shapes and fill in with different colours?

Are the entries that bad you’ll take a stock photo?
No, I'm saying that you appreciate art* and as such would be a prime candidate to submit an entry of your own.

* or whatever that was

View attachment 1690249

28955845.gif

View attachment 1690255

Here's what's changed:

View attachment 1690260

Black Rock, and well spotted!
I resemble this award as the umpiring is terrible in this comp.
Just because I have unnaturally pointed elbows and run like a seagull, I am persecuted!

#freesunny3193

Remove this Banner Ad

Back