Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure I got 1 in the last to make me equal leader!
Recount
4 : 9.59 - <<< RonnieRaven is coming on to replace Electronic_Renaissance >>>
4 : 10.07 {FB} - Shermy takes off.
4 : 10.11 {FB} - Shermy bounces the ball.
4 : 10.15 {lHBF} - He gets boot to ball immediately.
4 : 10.19 {lHBF} - The Majestic is caught under pressure and knocks the ball forward.
4 : 10.23 {lHBF} - The ball is now with The Majestic.
4 : 10.3 - <<< Electronic_Renaissance is coming on to replace RonnieRaven >>>
Conceding free kicks while being on the bench for all but 30 seconds in the final quarter is a bold strategy, Ron.

Welcome to simhousery.

OMG this is even better than the time I won the golden fist award! And I do love a good fist.

Thank you for believing in me and for the many PMs offering your encouragement and wishes :heart:
giphy.gif

Round Sixteen - The Silver Whistle
bob's stat division 2.JPG

Now the one you've all been waiting for - the unveiling of the season 36 Silver Whistle winners!

If you'll recall (or not, as I'm about to remind you) the Gold City Royals had a two point lead over the Coney Island Warriors leading into the final round, albeit with a crappy percentage. The East Side Phoenix were a further two points behind and with a percentage almost as healthy as that of the Warriors. These were the three teams still in contention for the Silver Whistle.

At three quarter time the free kick counts looked like this: the Royals were losing to the Gumbies 10 to 12 and the Phoenix were losing to the Bears 12 to 13. But the Warriors were leading the Swamprats by 8 kicks to 7! The team from Van Cortlandt Park were on the precipice of a maiden Silver Whistle, although playing in muddy conditions the qumpires may well put the whistle away so anything can happen! Here's how the final quarter panned out. We start at the Golden Palace within the first minute...

4 : .38 {rHFF} - Dory_77 weaves through the congestion.
4 : .43 {rHFF} - Wow that tackle was far too high!.
4 : .46 {lHBF} - MrPremiership has possession.

The Royals get a free kick! Only one off retaking the lead, 12-11 Gumbies. There's a whistle at the Stadium in the Sky.

4 : .51 {lW} - Dingster slowing down the play.
4 : .55 {lW} - He has time to take a bounce.
4 : .59 {lW} - But someone has been taken high.
4 : 1.03 {lW} - Catsnlakers with the ball now.

Free kick Phoenix! Tied with the Bears 13 all, they now jump the Royals into second place thanks to their superior percentage.

4 : 2.48 {rW} - The ball is now with Callums_Guns.
4 : 2.52 {rW} - And that'll be a throw in... Wait... The umpire says its deliberate. I don't believe this.
4 : 2.57 {C} - The ball is now with Tandy.

Easy come easy go. Bears back in front, Royals back to second.

4 : 3.21 {CHB} - Red mist to send the ball forward.
4 : 3.25 {CHB} - In the back.
4 : 3.3 {CHF} - Art Vandelay_ wants to get on with proceedings.

And another! Bears lead 15-13 and the bin chickens are in shambles. Call an ambulance...

4 : 4.07 {rHFF} - Millky95 disposed of the ball illegally - and he'll lose it.
4 : 4.13 {lHBF} - With the ball is Krazy Kris.

4 : 4.37 {C} - Tandy has it.
4 : 4.41 {C} - In the back.
4 : 4.46 {C} - Nobody's checking Jhye Clark 13.

...but not for the Phoenix! Tied up again at 15 all!!

4 : 6.48 {rHBF} - jackenny tries to 'find touch' ... but fails! Out on the full.
4 : 6.52 {lHFF} - Jezmiester40 to send the ball forward.

And the Bears lead yet again! Quite the roller coast at the Stadium in the Sky! Stuff all happening at the other grounds tho- [puts finger to earpiece]

4 : 8.33 {rHFF} - gouki88 on the end of this.
4 : 8.36 {rHFF} - A blatent push-out.
4 : 8.4 {CHB} - CatToTheFuture looks downfield.

Oh dear, it's back out to a two kick lead for the Gumbies over the Royals, who have more making up to do than Prince Andrew. Wait, something's happened at the Underground Stadium...

4 : 8.36 {CHB} - TheInjuryFactory on the end of this.
4 : 8.43 {CHB} - Off the side of the boot - and out on the full.
4 : 8.49 {lHFF} - edgie to send the ball forward.

The Warriors give up their game lead over the Swamprats with a shank! It's now 8 all, with the Wazzas now equal on points with the Royals!! Only percentage keeping them in front, but if they concede one more free kick it could be disaster for the men in persimmon. Back to the Stadium in the Sky...

4 : 13.13 {CHB} - Red mist just boots it forward towards the boundary. The umpire pings him for deliberate.
4 : 13.17 {CHF} - Art Vandelay_ takes off.

The Bears are back out to a two kick lead, 17-15, as we approach the final ten minutes.

4 : 14.45 {C} - Senor M sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running.
4 : 14.49 {C} - por_please_ya was legged.
4 : 14.53 {C} - Jhye Clark 13 sizes the options in front of him.

4 : 15.18 {rHFF} - kane249 has been held out of the contest - the whistle has gone.
4 : 15.22 {CHB} - Test Tickle looks downfield.

4 : 15.26 {CHB} - Good bump as Test Tickle kicks - enough that the ball sprays over the boundary.
4 : 15.31 {CHF} - DemurePrincess has possession.

The Phoenix and Bears trade three more free kicks, and the tally is now 18-17 Bears. Meanwhile at the Golden Throne...

4 : 18.01 {FF} - Taking the ball is grumbleguts.
4 : 18.05 {FF} - Round the neck decision - free kick to saintkildaman.

Gumbies are now out to a three kick lead over the Monarchists 14-11. Would take a miracle for the Royals to win it now, unless something unforeseen happens elsewhere.

Hang on. What's that?

1700197132062.png

4 : 18.34 {lW} - There's been a free against Ocha905 for illegal use of the body.
4 : 18.4 {rW} - jackster83 wants to get on with proceedings.

1700197233011.png

It's something unforeseen!!!!

The Warriors rookie is overenthusiastic and gives away the free kick, which not only means the Warriors lose the lead in the free kick count for this game but drops them back to second in the Silver Whistle. The Royals are back in the lead! You can literally hear Cadsky's heels click as he jumps for joy! Back to the Stadium in the Sky we go...

4 : 19.13 {lHFF} - Jezmiester40 can't pull the wool over the umpire's eyes that was deliberate.
4 : 19.17 {rHBF} - jackenny signals for his teammates to present.

The Phoenix have another free kick, and have drawn level with the Bears 18 all. They move up to 32 points and equal second with the Warriors, and although their percentage is worse than the Islanders it's better than the Royals so one more free kick to the Phoenix and they take the lead!

Five minutes to go!!!!!!!

4 : 20.11 {lW} - Brenton Davy slowing down the play.
4 : 20.15 {lW} - That's a push-out. Free kick to nobbyiscool.

Shirtfronts are cool, except when they're not. The Gumbies extend their lead to 15-11 over the Royals, whose fate rests in the whistles of others. Speaking of, a whistle has gone at the Stadium in the Sky! Is this the moment the Phoenix come from the clouds to snatch victory from third place???

4 : 20.36 {rHFF} - Quick hands to Wise Guy Sam.
4 : 20.4 {rHFF} - Off the side of the boot - and out on the full.
4 : 20.44 {rHBF} - RookiePick looking for a lead.

No. No it isn't. Not very wise from Sam there at all, as the Bears retake the lead 19-18 with just over four minutes remaining. Time enough for one more free kick? There is, and the whistle has come from Underground...

4 : 20.36 {CHF} - spookism looks downfield.
4 : 20.42 {CHF} - He has time to take a bounce.
4 : 20.48 {CHF} - Handballs over the top to BloodySwan.
4 : 20.52 {CHF} - pantskyle made that tackle look worse than it was - free kick.

1700198398333.png
[Artist's impression of actual free kick - jumpers have been changed to protect the lazy]

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON????? The great man swivels the hips and in a moment of champagne qooty intelligence earns his team a free kick, tying up the count 9 all and propels the Warriors back to the top of the ladder.

BLOW THE FREAKING SIREN!!!!!!!!

...three minutes later...

[extreme siren noises]​

They've done it! I mean we've done it! I mean I've done it! Absolute pandemonium here, as Coney Island take out the Silver Whistle for season 36!! Does this mean the sim likes us now? Probably not, but let's take this opportunity to present the Coney Island Warriors with a miniature novelty trophy and bask in its warm glowing warming glow!!! GET AROUND US!!!!

1700199011946.png

Here's the final ladder by the way. See where your team finished, I'm off to the pub to celebrate.

1700199081156.png

When I return I'll post the summaries for each club.

View attachment 1854540

Now the one you've all been waiting for - the unveiling of the season 36 Silver Whistle winners!

If you'll recall (or not, as I'm about to remind you) the Gold City Royals had a two point lead over the Coney Island Warriors leading into the final round, albeit with a crappy percentage. The East Side Phoenix were a further two points behind and with a percentage almost as healthy as that of the Warriors. These were the three teams still in contention for the Silver Whistle.

At three quarter time the free kick counts looked like this: the Royals were losing to the Gumbies 10 to 12 and the Phoenix were losing to the Bears 12 to 13. But the Warriors were leading the Swamprats by 8 kicks to 7! The team from Van Cortlandt Park were on the precipice of a maiden Silver Whistle, although playing in muddy conditions the qumpires may well put the whistle away so anything can happen! Here's how the final quarter panned out. We start at the Golden Palace within the first minute...

4 : .38 {rHFF} - Dory_77 weaves through the congestion.
4 : .43 {rHFF} - Wow that tackle was far too high!.
4 : .46 {lHBF} - MrPremiership has possession.

The Royals get a free kick! Only one off retaking the lead, 12-11 Gumbies. There's a whistle at the Stadium in the Sky.

4 : .51 {lW} - Dingster slowing down the play.
4 : .55 {lW} - He has time to take a bounce.
4 : .59 {lW} - But someone has been taken high.
4 : 1.03 {lW} - Catsnlakers with the ball now.

Free kick Phoenix! Tied with the Bears 13 all, they now jump the Royals into second place thanks to their superior percentage.

4 : 2.48 {rW} - The ball is now with Callums_Guns.
4 : 2.52 {rW} - And that'll be a throw in... Wait... The umpire says its deliberate. I don't believe this.
4 : 2.57 {C} - The ball is now with Tandy.

Easy come easy go. Bears back in front, Royals back to second.

4 : 3.21 {CHB} - Red mist to send the ball forward.
4 : 3.25 {CHB} - In the back.
4 : 3.3 {CHF} - Art Vandelay_ wants to get on with proceedings.

And another! Bears lead 15-13 and the bin chickens are in shambles. Call an ambulance...

4 : 4.07 {rHFF} - Millky95 disposed of the ball illegally - and he'll lose it.
4 : 4.13 {lHBF} - With the ball is Krazy Kris.

4 : 4.37 {C} - Tandy has it.
4 : 4.41 {C} - In the back.
4 : 4.46 {C} - Nobody's checking Jhye Clark 13.

...but not for the Phoenix! Tied up again at 15 all!!

4 : 6.48 {rHBF} - jackenny tries to 'find touch' ... but fails! Out on the full.
4 : 6.52 {lHFF} - Jezmiester40 to send the ball forward.

And the Bears lead yet again! Quite the roller coast at the Stadium in the Sky! Stuff all happening at the other grounds tho- [puts finger to earpiece]

4 : 8.33 {rHFF} - gouki88 on the end of this.
4 : 8.36 {rHFF} - A blatent push-out.
4 : 8.4 {CHB} - CatToTheFuture looks downfield.

Oh dear, it's back out to a two kick lead for the Gumbies over the Royals, who have more making up to do than Prince Andrew. Wait, something's happened at the Underground Stadium...

4 : 8.36 {CHB} - TheInjuryFactory on the end of this.
4 : 8.43 {CHB} - Off the side of the boot - and out on the full.
4 : 8.49 {lHFF} - edgie to send the ball forward.

The Warriors give up their game lead over the Swamprats with a shank! It's now 8 all, with the Wazzas now equal on points with the Royals!! Only percentage keeping them in front, but if they concede one more free kick it could be disaster for the men in persimmon. Back to the Stadium in the Sky...

4 : 13.13 {CHB} - Red mist just boots it forward towards the boundary. The umpire pings him for deliberate.
4 : 13.17 {CHF} - Art Vandelay_ takes off.

The Bears are back out to a two kick lead, 17-15, as we approach the final ten minutes.

4 : 14.45 {C} - Senor M sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running.
4 : 14.49 {C} - por_please_ya was legged.
4 : 14.53 {C} - Jhye Clark 13 sizes the options in front of him.

4 : 15.18 {rHFF} - kane249 has been held out of the contest - the whistle has gone.
4 : 15.22 {CHB} - Test Tickle looks downfield.

4 : 15.26 {CHB} - Good bump as Test Tickle kicks - enough that the ball sprays over the boundary.
4 : 15.31 {CHF} - DemurePrincess has possession.

The Phoenix and Bears trade three more free kicks, and the tally is now 18-17 Bears. Meanwhile at the Golden Throne...

4 : 18.01 {FF} - Taking the ball is grumbleguts.
4 : 18.05 {FF} - Round the neck decision - free kick to saintkildaman.

Gumbies are now out to a three kick lead over the Monarchists 14-11. Would take a miracle for the Royals to win it now, unless something unforeseen happens elsewhere.

Hang on. What's that?

4 : 18.34 {lW} - There's been a free against Ocha905 for illegal use of the body.
4 : 18.4 {rW} - jackster83 wants to get on with proceedings.

It's something unforeseen!!!!

The Warriors rookie is overenthusiastic and gives away the free kick, which not only means the Warriors lose the lead in the free kick count for this game but drops them back to second in the Silver Whistle. The Royals are back in the lead! You can literally hear Cadsky's heels click as he jumps for joy! Back to the Stadium in the Sky we go...

4 : 19.13 {lHFF} - Jezmiester40 can't pull the wool over the umpire's eyes that was deliberate.
4 : 19.17 {rHBF} - jackenny signals for his teammates to present.

The Phoenix have another free kick, and have drawn level with the Bears 18 all. They move up to 32 points and equal second with the Warriors, and although their percentage is worse than the Islanders it's better than the Royals so one more free kick to the Phoenix and they take the lead!

Five minutes to go!!!!!!!

4 : 20.11 {lW} - Brenton Davy slowing down the play.
4 : 20.15 {lW} - That's a push-out. Free kick to nobbyiscool.

Shirtfronts are cool, except when they're not. The Gumbies extend their lead to 15-11 over the Royals, whose fate rests in the whistles of others. Speaking of, a whistle has gone at the Stadium in the Sky! Is this the moment the Phoenix come from the clouds to snatch victory from third place???

4 : 20.36 {rHFF} - Quick hands to Wise Guy Sam.
4 : 20.4 {rHFF} - Off the side of the boot - and out on the full.
4 : 20.44 {rHBF} - RookiePick looking for a lead.

No. No it isn't. Not very wise from Sam there at all, as the Bears retake the lead 19-18 with just over four minutes remaining. Time enough for one more free kick? There is, and the whistle has come from Underground...

4 : 20.36 {CHF} - spookism looks downfield.
4 : 20.42 {CHF} - He has time to take a bounce.
4 : 20.48 {CHF} - Handballs over the top to BloodySwan.
4 : 20.52 {CHF} - pantskyle made that tackle look worse than it was - free kick.

View attachment 1854601
[Artist's impression of actual free kick - jumpers have been changed to protect the lazy]

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON????? The great man swivels the hips and in a moment of champagne qooty intelligence earns his team a free kick, tying up the count 9 all and propels the Warriors back to the top of the ladder.

BLOW THE FREAKING SIREN!!!!!!!!

...three minutes later...

[extreme siren noises]​

They've done it! I mean we've done it! I mean I've done it! Absolute pandemonium here, as Coney Island take out the Silver Whistle for season 36!! Does this mean the sim likes us now? Probably not, but let's take this opportunity to present the Coney Island Warriors with a miniature novelty trophy and bask in its warm glowing warming glow!!! GET AROUND US!!!!

View attachment 1854611

Here's the final ladder by the way. See where your team finished, I'm off to the pub to celebrate.

View attachment 1854614

When I return I'll post the summaries for each club.
We won something!

Celebrate Mlb Postseason GIF by MLB

Season 36 End of Season Summary - Bombers
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Warriors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 36 End of Season Summary - Dragons
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Phoenix
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Furies
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Royals
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Gumbies
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Bears
Season 36 End of Season Summary - Demons