Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1797178

giphy.gif

Oh hi nerds. Working week is almost done, weather's grim but it's warm in the pub. And it's time to reflect upon free kickery for round five, so let's get into character.

View attachment 1797180

Despite drawing with the Bears 11-11, the Monarchists retain top spot on the table for the fourth straight week as the only team to have not lost a free kick count in season 36. The Deez remain second after inflicting the fifth straight loss on the Dragons, who are only saved from the bottom of the table because the also winless Furies have a lower free kick differential (-16) in four games than the Dragons (-11) have in five.

Elsewhere the Wonders had the biggest win of the round beating the once-invincible Roys 16-10, while the Phoenix Bombers & Warriors also tasted qumpiring favour in round five.

Meanwhile in Spoonsville...

As Peter Garrett sang in that song he sung, "The rich getting richer, the poor get the picture..." as both spoon leaders maintain and/or extend their margins. Yakker is now five frees for in the lead for the Little Spoon thanks to the three frees he received. Senor M is in second spot, a single kick ahead of norway blue and Tarkyn_24 who both are on 17. ant555 hotchilli & tigs2010 are a further kick back in equal fifth place.

Tarks also conceded two kicks to move to 12 frees against, maintaining his two kick Big Spoon lead over Cap who also gave away a brace. In equal third are _Mike_ (who conceded three frees) Senor M & tigs2010 (both giving away two each) who are a further kick behind. What's interesting this season when compared to others is the fact that three people are in both of the top fives simultaneously. Bloody big fat greedy gutses.

Anyhooselbies, that's enough qumpiring analysis for one week. I shall return with more in about seven Fridays time.
Yakker in beast mode

Round Six
bob's stat division 2.JPG

giphy.gif

Where were you when I needed you nerds?

IT issues can get in the f*cken bin. I've had one for over two weeks now. Sometimes I can do stuff, other times I can do nothing while oldmate tries something from his magical level 3 tent. But the root cause is as elusive as NaturalDisaster 's dick (you'll find it one day brother, I believe in you) so I'm left with Schrodinger's laptop.

So while this thing is still breathing I'll chuck some free kickery at you from round six.

1695026736969.png

The previously unbeaten Royals were beaten, copping a 19-27ish loss to the Warriors (only real ones will get that reference), and the second placed Deez were at home to Aunt Bye. This meant that the Phoenix and Wonders, 3rd and 4th previously, have claimed the top two spots after comprehensive victories. The bin chickens dispatched the Babylonians 18-8, while the Wondders knocked off the Gumbies 19-14 (a sh*thouse year in anyone's language).

In other news the Bears beat the OOFs by one to jump a spot to fourth, Roy picked up a second win of the season over the Sinners while in the Battle of the Bottom it was the Furies that got their first win over the season, with their 22-16 win over the Dragons sees the scaly campaigners Owen Six. Grim business.

And the Spoons?

1695027401828.png

In something of an anomaly, the leaders of both Little and Big Spoons failed to add to their totals yet remain atop the standings thanks to the aforementioned bye for the Hill People.

Yakker had his lead in the Little Spoon reduced to a single kick as the four frees earnedby Senor M saw him rise to second place on 22 kicks. norway blue is third on 20 frees for, while ant555 hotchilli & tigs2010 are one kick further back tied in fourth place.

The big big mover in the Big Big Spoon in round six was Strigoi whose six frees against doubled her total and ties her with Tarkyn_24 in the lead. On 11 conceded kicks in third place is Cap who let go of just one free, while Agent93 CatToTheFuture & Senor M are sititng alongside each other in fourth place having conceded 10 frees for the season.

Might f*ck around and do round seven now while the laptop is still behaving. Stand by...

Round Seven

5a029c9f-5163-4b69-a4e6-f96264eb8f58_text.gif

As threatened, we're doubling up. Let's get into it.

1695031737612.png

Couple of big wins yesterday. The Wazzas pummelled the Furies 25-14, Roy did the Deez dirty 16-6 and the Swamrats dethroned the Royals 20-11. But the biggest win was the Dragons overcoming the Gumbies 17-14 to not only notch their first free kick win of the season but jumped over the Furies into 12th place. Heady days!

The other big move of note was the Bears reaching top spot thanks to a 20-15 win over the Bombers.

Individually there was another massive result. Please consider...

1695032027294.png

The Bears have been powered not only by cocaine, but by the free kicks that Senor M has received and round 7 was his zenith. He received ten (10) free kicks, half of his team's total! This puts him on 32 overall, a massive six kicks ahead of long time Little Spoon leader Yakker who could only catch three frees. Maybe he needs a different lure. The recently-rerugged ant555 got fiver frees to move into third place on 24 kicks, with tigs2010 (23) and norway blue (21) rounding out the top five.

Strigoi and Tarkyn_24 both conceded one free each in round 7 to retain a joint lead in the Big Spoon. CatToTheFuture has jumped up to third place on 12 kicks, one behind the leaders, while fourth is shared on 11 frees against by big_icky Cap RonnieRaven & tigs2010 again.

Hopefully that buys oldmate IT walla some time to fix my gear. If not I'm turning him off and on again, see if I don't.

If youā€™re not on both lists are you even trying?
You're at least the third person to achieve this feat in season 36.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round Eight

Hey nerds, how good are randomly attributed public holidays? Dunno about you but I got up to some wacky stuff last Friday, but on the other hand it messed with my free kick reporting routine. So without any further ado, here's some stats.

1696387646575.png

The Bears dispatched the Swamprats to retain the lead and the Wonders got the better of the Warriors to jump from fifth to second. The big winners though were the Demons, who reversed their 6-16 loss from round 7 with a 16-6 win in round 8.

Meanwhile the Furies got their second win of the season over the Gumbies, which saw them leapfrog the bye-having Dragons off the bottom of the ladder.

The other teams did stuff too, idk.

1696388189948.png

Yakk's Back Babey! That's right, Yakker is back in the mix for the Little Spoon thanks to his 7 frees for in round 8 to cut Senor M 's lead to two. The other big mover was TheInjuryFactory who also earned seven frees to sit alongside ant555 in third place, both on 26 frees for which is still nine off the lead. tigs2010 gets his first mention of the round with his fifth place here.

His second mention is as joint leader of the Big Spoon, with his three conceded frees seeing him on 14 for the season. Incumbent leader Tarkyn_24 had one to join tigs, while the big mover in the Big Spoon is returning Warrior zackah who gave away four frees. Finally in equal fourth place a single kick behind the leaders is CatToTheFuture RonnieRaven & Strigoi

Unless there's another public holiday this week, I'll return later this week with the skinny on round 9.

Hey nerds, how good are randomly attributed public holidays? Dunno about you but I got up to some wacky stuff last Friday, but on the other hand it messed with my free kick reporting routine. So without any further ado, here's some stats.

View attachment 1821755

The Bears dispatched the Swamprats to retain the lead and the Wonders got the better of the Warriors to jump from fifth to second. The big winners though were the Demons, who reversed their 6-16 loss from round 7 with a 16-6 win in round 8.

Meanwhile the Furies got their second win of the season over the Gumbies, which saw them leapfrog the bye-having Dragons off the bottom of the ladder.

The other teams did stuff too, idk.

Yakk's Back Babey! That's right, Yakker is back in the mix for the Little Spoon thanks to his 7 frees for in round 8 to cut Senor M 's lead to two. The other big mover was TheInjuryFactory who also earned seven frees to sit alongside ant555 in third place, both on 26 frees for which is still nine off the lead. tigs2010 gets his first mention of the round with his fifth place here.

His second mention is as joint leader of the Big Spoon, with his three conceded frees seeing him on 14 for the season. Incumbent leader Tarkyn_24 had one to join tigs, while the big mover in the Big Spoon is returning Warrior zackah who gave away four frees. Finally in equal fourth place a single kick behind the leaders is CatToTheFuture RonnieRaven & Strigoi

Unless there's another public holiday this week, I'll return later this week with the skinny on round 9.
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Round Nine

299ef731-d902-4324-a34f-d98f9c31850f_text.gif

Righto nerds, time to keep this shittrain on shittrack. Let's get into it.

1696488987151.png

The Bear juggernaut keeps rolling on. Their 20-12 victory over the Wonders was their fourth win in a row, and their unbeaten run now extends for eight rounds since they lost to the Gumbies in the opening round of season 36. They enjoy a 6 point lead atop the ladder, with the Warriors bouncing back to beat the Bombers 25-22 in a highly-officiated match to overtake the Wonders in second spot. The OOFs head a group of four clubs on 18 points to sit in fourth place thanks to a 9 kick win over the Sin Citizens, showing what could have been if they didn't f*ck up so much with team sheets and such.

At the other end of the table the Dragons picked up their second win in a row (one either side of a bye), as their 24-19 triumph over the Phoenix saw them consign the Furies back to the base of the ladder after they lost 23-27 to Roy. Finally the Gumbies arrested a run of five straight losses by knocking off the Deez 11-7 in a match where the qumpires forgot to bring their whistles.

Now for the Spoons...

1696489657340.png

Four frees for for Senor M saw him extend his Little Spoon lead to five, as Yakker fell victim to the whistleless match against the Plasticinies. The fisherman's one free sees him on 34 for the season, which is the same number as Sweet's second favourite Polynesian who earned ten free kicks in round 9. tigs2010 is one kick behind the second-placed duo, while Fury Frederico_WA found elevn (11) free kicks to race up to fifth place on 30.

Bomber SaintsSeptember was the big climber in the Big Spoon, as his five frees against saw him claim joint leadership with tigs2010 & zackah who both conceded 3 frees to all sit on 17. Sitting in fourth place is another fast riser in AnUltimateRessie who gave away four frees to give him a total of 16, while former leader Tarkyn_24 was another to run foul (or not run foul actually) of the underofficiated game. Tarks only gave one away to see himself on 15 for the season, but has a wonderful opportunity to concede a heap of free kicks this week against the Wazzas. I have faith in you Tarks!

That'll do for round 9, so sit back and take a break from this champagne statistical analysis for another week.

View attachment 1823015

299ef731-d902-4324-a34f-d98f9c31850f_text.gif

Righto nerds, time to keep this shittrain on shittrack. Let's get into it.

View attachment 1823034

The Bear juggernaut keeps rolling on. Their 20-12 victory over the Wonders was their fourth win in a row, and their unbeaten run now extends for eight rounds since they lost to the Gumbies in the opening round of season 36. They enjoy a 6 point lead atop the ladder, with the Warriors bouncing back to beat the Bombers 25-22 in a highly-officiated match to overtake the Wonders in second spot. The OOFs head a group of four clubs on 18 points to sit in fourth place thanks to a 9 kick win over the Sin Citizens, showing what could have been if they didn't f*ck up so much with team sheets and such.

At the other end of the table the Dragons picked up their second win in a row (one either side of a bye), as their 24-19 triumph over the Phoenix saw them consign the Furies back to the base of the ladder after they lost 23-27 to Roy. Finally the Gumbies arrested a run of five straight losses by knocking off the Deez 11-7 in a match where the qumpires forgot to bring their whistles.

Now for the Spoons...

Four frees for for Senor M saw him extend his Little Spoon lead to five, as Yakker fell victim to the whistleless match against the Plasticinies. The fisherman's one free sees him on 34 for the season, which is the same number as Sweet's second favourite Polynesian who earned ten free kicks in round 9. tigs2010 is one kick behind the second-placed duo, while Fury Frederico_WA found elevn (11) free kicks to race up to fifth place on 30.

Bomber SaintsSeptember was the big climber in the Big Spoon, as his five frees against saw him claim joint leadership with tigs2010 & zackah who both conceded 3 frees to all sit on 17. Sitting in fourth place is another fast riser in AnUltimateRessie who gave away four frees to give him a total of 16, while former leader Tarkyn_24 was another to run foul (or not run foul actually) of the underofficiated game. Tarks only gave one away to see himself on 15 for the season, but has a wonderful opportunity to concede a heap of free kicks this week against the Wazzas. I have faith in you Tarks!

That'll do for round 9, so sit back and take a break from this champagne statistical analysis for another week.
Boo these stats. Boo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back