Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Three Review New
bob's stat division 2.JPG

round 3a.gif

Almost forgot to update this nerds. Where are my manners???

1708661841906.png

The Las Vegans are now the only undefeated team, as bother the Bombers and Swamprats had losses to the Dragons and Warriors respectively. That win by Coney Island, along with the Gumbies beating the Furies 18-14, means we have two Owens at the bottom of the ladder - the Demons (who lost everything to the Wonders) and the Royals (the victims of the Bears). Meanwhile Roy beat the Hawks and the OOFs enjoyed their own company.

1708662149825.png

norway blue (5 FF for a total of 17) has pulled away from the pack after three rounds of the Little Spoon, with Rankine2Rachele (6 FF for a total of 14) the next best. BloodySwan Bovo & MP_ are all tied in third place, two kicks behind R2R.

1708662325419.png

Meanwhile in Big Spoon country, TheInjuryFactory & Zoops conceded four and five frees respectively to sit together atop the standings with ten each. Ticky009 is third on 8 conceded frees, while the quartet of GremioPower Millky95 Nothing & Wosh are a kick further back.

There you go.

round 3c.gif

View attachment 1911486

Almost forgot to update this nerds. Where are my manners???

View attachment 1911488

The Las Vegans are now the only undefeated team, as bother the Bombers and Swamprats had losses to the Dragons and Warriors respectively. That win by Coney Island, along with the Gumbies beating the Furies 18-14, means we have two Owens at the bottom of the ladder - the Demons (who lost everything to the Wonders) and the Royals (the victims of the Bears). Meanwhile Roy beat the Hawks and the OOFs enjoyed their own company.

norway blue (5 FF for a total of 17) has pulled away from the pack after three rounds of the Little Spoon, with Rankine2Rachele (6 FF for a total of 14) the next best. BloodySwan Bovo & MP_ are all tied in third place, two kicks behind R2R.

Meanwhile in Big Spoon country, TheInjuryFactory & Zoops conceded four and five frees respectively to sit together atop the standings with ten each. Ticky009 is third on 8 conceded frees, while the quartet of GremioPower Millky95 Nothing & Wosh are a kick further back.

There you go.

RSmG8Sh.gif

Round Four New

Aw man, there's so much going on right now that I've forgotten which round we just had. Hey TheInjuryFactory help a brother out will ya?

ross 4.gif

Cheers bossman!

Here's how things look after round four.

1709260565891.png

The Bears lost their first game of the season 13-18 to the Furies, who leapfrog the bye-having Dragons into fourth place. As do the Roys, whose 16-16 draw with the Swamprats not only see them rise to third but deny the Sin Citizens the chance to move back to the top of the ladder. The draw also denied Roy the chance to jump to the top in a classic case of cutting off your nose to spite you face. Mobbs doesn't care though, he already has no nose. How does he smell though, I hear you ask? Just fine, and thanks for asking.

Elsewhere the Gumbies and Warriors have won two in a row. the Bombers have lost two in a row and both the Demons & Royals won their first games of the season. The other teams did stuff too, look it up.

Meanwhile, in the cutlery drawer...

1709261821553.png

norway blue's charge to the Little Spoon continues unabated, with the Baghdadi ex-parrot receiving another six frees for to make it 23 from 4 games. Six behind is Rankine2Rachele who only picked up 3 frees to sit second, two ahead of teammate MP_ who also got 3 frees. And in equal fourth with 13 frees for are the quartet of BloodySwan Bovo royboy2 & Shueygod.

1709261918281.png

Another two conceded frees each for TheInjuryFactory & Zoops see them maintain a three free lead atop the Big Spoon charts. They're being chased by a posse of desperadoes which consists of Gralin Piggy Smalls SaintsSeptember and Ticky009. As grim a lineup of hombres as you are likely to find.

So that's pretty much the first quarter of the season in the books. What happens from here? Pretty much more of the same I reckon, maybe even with different teams and people. Who can tell? I can, beginning next week. Seeya nerds.

Round Five New

round 5c.gif

It's that time of the week nerds, and we're not here for a haircut so let's get to it.

1709872157915.png

There's some intriguing stiff going on in round five, and much of it has to do with the numbers one and four. Because one plus four equals five.

Last season's Silver Whistle winning Coney Island Warriors have risen to number one on the free kick ladder, off the back of four consecutive wins. The margins of those wins?

1709872419368.png

One.

Last round saw not only the Warriors defeat the Demons by one free kick but the Bombers defeated the Bears by one (15-14), the Dragons defeated the Roys by one (15-14) and the Gumbies defeated the OOFs by one (16-15). How many games is that?

Four.

There's also four teams at the bottom of the ladder, each with four points - the OOFs, the Hawks, the Delons and the Royals. How many wins each have they had?

One.

Four teams at the bottom of the ladder with one win each have the same amount of wins as the one team on the top of the ladder with four wins. All seems pretty random aye?

milhouse looking glass.gif

1709873072602.png

Bloody hell norway blue save some free kicks for everyone else! Another half dozen for the Babylonian, whose Little Spoon lead extends to 11 from a group of five including crazywildhorse (who got 8 frees for) Cubs2Lions (who got 7) moginie (got 6) Rankine2Rachele (just the one, lift son) & Shueygod (five frees for).

Fun fact: The 11 combines frees for that moginie & Gralin got from the qumpires out of their total of 14 (which they were eager to pat each other on the back for in the fred) accounted for 78.6% of their team's total. The Furies pair of crazywildhorse & Shueygod may have received more frees (13 out of 21) but the team were less reliant on their gymnastics, as that only accounts for 61.9% of the team's total.

1709873951379.png

Hawk end-of-the-phone-book resident Zoops has taken advantage of the simhousery afforded to TheInjuryFactory by taking a two kick lead in the Big Spoon. The aforementioned Gralin is a further two conceded frees further back in third place, while the trio of 3KZ is Football Millky95 & Pure Grunt are tied in fourth place on 10 frees against which is one less than the Mountain Muppet.

That's about it for this week. Stay tuned for more of this C-Grade analysis over the course of the season.

View attachment 1922526

It's that time of the week nerds, and we're not here for a haircut so let's get to it.

View attachment 1922578

There's some intriguing stiff going on in round five, and much of it has to do with the numbers one and four. Because one plus four equals five.

Last season's Silver Whistle winning Coney Island Warriors have risen to number one on the free kick ladder, off the back of four consecutive wins. The margins of those wins?

One.

Last round saw not only the Warriors defeat the Demons by one free kick but the Bombers defeated the Bears by one (15-14), the Dragons defeated the Roys by one (15-14) and the Gumbies defeated the OOFs by one (16-15). How many games is that?

Four.

There's also four teams at the bottom of the ladder, each with four points - the OOFs, the Hawks, the Delons and the Royals. How many wins each have they had?

One.

Four teams at the bottom of the ladder with one win each have the same amount of wins as the one team on the top of the ladder with four wins. All seems pretty random aye?

Bloody hell norway blue save some free kicks for everyone else! Another half dozen for the Babylonian, whose Little Spoon lead extends to 11 from a group of five including crazywildhorse (who got 8 frees for) Cubs2Lions (who got 7) moginie (got 6) Rankine2Rachele (just the one, lift son) & Shueygod (five frees for).

Fun fact: The 11 combines frees for that moginie & Gralin got from the qumpires out of their total of 14 (which they were eager to pat each other on the back for in the fred) accounted for 78.6% of their team's total. The Furies pair of crazywildhorse & Shueygod may have received more frees (13 out of 21) but the team were less reliant on their gymnastics, as that only accounts for 61.9% of the team's total.

Hawk end-of-the-phone-book resident Zoops has taken advantage of the simhousery afforded to TheInjuryFactory by taking a two kick lead in the Big Spoon. The aforementioned Gralin is a further two conceded frees further back in third place, while the trio of 3KZ is Football Millky95 & Pure Grunt are tied in fourth place on 10 frees against which is one less than the Mountain Muppet.

That's about it for this week. Stay tuned for more of this C-Grade analysis over the course of the season.
looks like I need to sharpen my elbows

looks like I need to sharpen my elbows
The way you both received & conceded free kicks last week, you're better off giving yourself a course of uppercuts.

The way you both received & conceded free kicks last week, you're better off giving yourself a course of uppercuts.
I don't want to alarm you there Bob but I didn't receive any free kicks last week, that was Scythe94 that the umps loved along with moginie

I've had a whopping 2 frees for the whole season

I don't want to alarm you there Bob but I didn't receive any free kicks last week, that was Scythe94 that the umps loved along with moginie

I've had a whopping 2 frees for the whole season
I demand a recount

I demand a second opinion
On whether I can count to two?

It's ok I don't have to be able to, I just get the answer from SFA+

On whether I can count to two?

It's ok I don't have to be able to, I just get the answer from SFA+

I was more interested in a recount because I’m no longer in the leaderboard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round Six New

round 6c.gif

Apologies for the tardiness nerds, I was making toilet.

1710647149641.png

The Warriors retain top spot thanks to a 21-14 win over previous leaders the Las Vegans, while a 16-11 victory over the OOFs sees the Swamprats retain second place. The Bombers rise to third after defeating the Furies 23-15, with the Roys having the biggest win of round six 21-11 over the last-placed Royals.

Elsewhere the Hawks and the Demons had their second wins of the season, beating the Dragons 16-13 & the Gumbies 19-18 respectively. And the Wonders did nothing and stayed smack bang in the middle of the ladder.

1710648280906.png

norway blue only received four frees for in round six to see his Little Spoon lead cut to seven, with the self-titled royboy2 picking up nine frees to come from nowhere into second place on 26 overall. Three people are tied on 23 kicks to share third place, as crazywildhorse moginie & MP_ all sit on 23 frees for.

1710648488658.png

Zoops is still the one to beat in the Big Spoon, adding two conceded frees to his total to make it 17 for the season, three ahead of TheInjuryFactory who could only manage the solitary free against. 'Elbows' Ernie is a further two frees behind TIF in third place, while the top five is rounded out by four people all on 11 frees against - 3KZ is Football Piggy Smalls Pure Grunt & tony.

Seeya next week nerds.

Apologies for the tardiness nerds, I was making toilet.

View attachment 1930598

The Warriors retain top spot thanks to a 21-14 win over previous leaders the Las Vegans, while a 16-11 victory over the OOFs sees the Swamprats retain second place. The Bombers rise to third after defeating the Furies 23-15, with the Roys having the biggest win of round six 21-11 over the last-placed Royals.

Elsewhere the Hawks and the Demons had their second wins of the season, beating the Dragons 16-13 & the Gumbies 19-18 respectively. And the Wonders did nothing and stayed smack bang in the middle of the ladder.

norway blue only received four frees for in round six to see his Little Spoon lead cut to seven, with the self-titled royboy2 picking up nine frees to come from nowhere into second place on 26 overall. Three people are tied on 23 kicks to share third place, as crazywildhorse moginie & MP_ all sit on 23 frees for.

Zoops is still the one to beat in the Big Spoon, adding two conceded frees to his total to make it 17 for the season, three ahead of TheInjuryFactory who could only manage the solitary free against. 'Elbows' Ernie is a further two frees behind TIF in third place, while the top five is rounded out by four people all on 11 frees against - 3KZ is Football Piggy Smalls Pure Grunt & tony.

Seeya next week nerds.
images (23) (10).jpeg

Round Seven New

round 7a.gif

Spewing that I wasn't able to get the round 7 free kick table out last week, so let's get to it.

1711597251978.png

The Carry Over Champs retained the lead with a 25-16 win over the Furies. Bombers and Gumbies drew as did the Hawks and Wonders, Drags did the Deez dirty, Bears beat the Sinners, OOFs overcame the Royals and Roy sat this one out.

1711597545930.png

Another round of norway blue domination in the Little Spoon, now nine frees ahead of MP_ and ten ahead of crazywildhorse. BloodySwan is a further kick behind in fourth, while Greenery moginie royboy2 & Shueygod are tied in fifth place one kick behind the swan.

1711597717063.png

Zoops retains a one kick advantage in the Big Spoon from Edmund hunt who has come from nowhere. Scythe94 is in third place on 15 frees against, two behind Edmund. Former Big Spoon leader TheInjuryFactory is in fourth place on 14 conceded frees, while Frothies Mcveigh and Gralin round out the top five a kick further back.

Might f*ck around and do round eight now as well.

Round Eight New

ocho.gif

...and now we find out.

1711602783255.png

The bye saw Roy come back strong, winning their free kick count against the Las Vegans 27-16 to jump to third behind the Warriors & Swamprats, who beat the Wonders 25-18 & the Dragons 21-18 respectively. The bottom placed Royals beat the Gumbies 18-11 for their second win of the season, but still sit at the bottom. The Dees beat the Hawks, the Furies beat the OOFs and the Babylonians observed Ramadan this week.

1711603045423.png

The Baghdadi bye saw norway blue 's Little Spoon lead cut to five from crazywildhorse, with royboy2 & Shueygod tied in third on 32 frees for after both picked up six in round 8. moginie and MP_ round out the top five, with both of them on 30 frees for.

1711603217642.png

All but two of the top six in the Big Spoon race conceded two free kicks each. The only exceptions were Frothies Mcveigh who conceded three and TheInjuryFactory who conceded one, so they swap positions. But the others (that would be you Zoops Edmund hunt Scythe94 & Gralin) remain where they were.

The long weekend begins now so I'm off getting chocolate.

View attachment 1941878

...and now we find out.

View attachment 1941881

The bye saw Roy come back strong, winning their free kick count against the Las Vegans 27-16 to jump to third behind the Warriors & Swamprats, who beat the Wonders 25-18 & the Dragons 21-18 respectively. The bottom placed Royals beat the Gumbies 18-11 for their second win of the season, but still sit at the bottom. The Dees beat the Hawks, the Furies beat the OOFs and the Babylonians observed Ramadan this week.

The Baghdadi bye saw norway blue 's Little Spoon lead cut to five from crazywildhorse, with royboy2 & Shueygod tied in third on 32 frees for after both picked up six in round 8. moginie and MP_ round out the top five, with both of them on 30 frees for.

All but two of the top six in the Big Spoon race conceded two free kicks each. The only exceptions were Frothies Mcveigh who conceded three and TheInjuryFactory who conceded one, so they swap positions. But the others (that would be you Zoops Edmund hunt Scythe94 & Gralin) remain where they were.

The long weekend begins now so I'm off getting chocolate.
moginie and Scythe94 flying the flag for the Mt Bullies!

Rounds Nine & Ten New

round 10a.gif

Before you go on holiday you have a checklist of things to do so you're ready to go on holiday. But sure as eggs you forget one thing. Well nerds, welcome to that one thing.

1712890143053.png

Despite receiving a visit from Aunt Bye, the Warriors retained top spot on the ladder in round 9 thanks to perhaps the biggest free kick upset of the season, as the bottom placed Royals trounced the second placed Swamprats 20-9. The Bombers beat the Roys 13-10 to jump both them and the Sinners into second, a mere two points and two percent behind the Warriors. In other games the Dragons & Furies drew, the Wonders beat the Gumbies, the Hawks beat the Bears and the Dees beat the OOFs, consigning them to the bottom of the free kick ladder (while sitting on top of the result ladder).

Next round please Bob.

1712893329312.png

The top three teams remain the same, although a small gap has opened between the top two and the rest thanks to the Bombers taking out a low free kick having match with the Swamprats 10-8. The Warriors 18-16 win over the Gumbies kept them atop the ladder for a sixth week, the Wonders move to fourth with a 26-25 win over the bottom-placed OOFs, the Bears beat the Dragons, the Furies put the Roy in destroyed and the Royals' fine run of form continued with a 20-11 win over the Delons.

Now to the Spoons.

1712894374088.png

What a difference a couple of weeks make! The lead that norway blue enjoyed over crazywildhorse has been whittled away to a single kick in what shapes as a tight race to the Little Spoon. Shueygod is four kicks behind in third place, while moginie and royboy2 are tied in fourth place, a further three kicks behind Shoe.

1712894592164.png

It's an even tighter affair in the Big Spoon, as Zoops and Edmund hunt are tied in the lead on 20 conceded kicks. Eddie's teammate Frothies Mcveigh is a kick back in third, with the Delon duo of Gralin & Scythe94 tied a further kick back in fourth.

Think that's about enough free kick buffoonery for you nerds to take in, but we're now up to date so seeyas next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back